"Other" Toyota 4x4 Vehicle Tech and Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What size are they?

image.jpeg

Thanks. My Bro in law needs 17's

Cool. Keep me posted. the 18's might work for his Z71 tho. He's checking.

The 285/75/16s rubbed on the frame at full turn and were 1/8" from the control arms straight and rubbed turned.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I added some Spidertrac hub centric spacers

image.jpeg

It rubbed in the front then when turning on the body. I pulled the mud flaps and all is well.
image.jpeg

The dealership offered my sister $5000 for this truck. It's freaking awesome.

image.jpeg

Not a bad college ride. I look forward to his adventures.
@Fireman for 'lectric blu

I grew up in Colorado Springs and the Air Force Cadets often buzzed around town in new Corvettes as school was 100% paid for and they were getting their military pay every 2-weeks. Glad to see your nephew being smart and having fun at the same time.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
FrontRunner does not make a Sequoia specific rack so they sent us one without the stupid side rails like they are pushing now.

These rails are identical to my 100 rails but they were not predrilled and they did not have the roof contour bend.

If you order a FrontRunner for your 100 get this mount system. Less noise. Lower. Better IMO.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

View attachment 1217326 So I took it to the flex ditch to check for rubbing.

The front flexes as bad as IFS. I.E. None.

Rear doesn't flex 1/2 of what a Cruiser does. I'm assuming it has a much stiffer sway bar setup.

View attachment 1217327

It's got Center Diff lock and ATRAC so it pulled right through this

Could Fat Amy visit the flex Dutch sometime? I'd like to find out where trimming is necessary after the installation of these 37s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom