Other Master cylinders for ‘76 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All,

I‘m finishing up a brake job on my ‘76. I bought a master cylinder from cruiser corps but it’s leaking right out of the box. Pretty frustrated since this is the last thing I need to replace before getting it inspected and registered. I’d like to go down to the parts store and pick up something today that will fit. Do you know of other years/ model that will swap right in that are readily available at a parts store? I’ve currently running the original booster, disk up front, drum in the rear. Mini truck? 4Runner? Fj80?

thanks for your help!

Many will fit. I’m very happy with the improvement in braking from my ‘89 80 series non-abs booster and master. I first bolted the master onto my ‘77 booster, so no problems there.

X2^^^ I run the 80 Series non-ABS m/c on my '76 FJ40 booster, four wheel disks. Works fantastic.

All,

I‘m finishing up a brake job on my ‘76. I bought a master cylinder from cruiser corps but it’s leaking right out of the box. Pretty frustrated since this is the last thing I need to replace before getting it inspected and registered. I’d like to go down to the parts store and pick up something today that will fit. Do you know of other years/ model that will swap right in that are readily available at a parts store? I’ve currently running the original booster, disk up front, drum in the rear. Mini truck? 4Runner? Fj80?

thanks for your help!
Just bough one for mine
Googled it on the web, think it came from PARTS GEEK $71.70
IT WORKED PERFECT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom