Builds Oso the Land Cruiser (@twundy) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Added these a long time ago, but haven't updated the build thread in nearly 2 years so why not.

Kaon Standalone Roof Shelf /"Attic":
IMG_8289.jpg
IMG_8291.jpg
IMG_8293.jpg

OEM Toyota Australia one-piece thick cargo mat (PZQ2060170) before and after, compared to the OEM Toyota USA two-piece all-weather mats:
mat before after.jpg

And a very serious, very important modification:
IMG_8336a.jpg

Added these a long time ago, but haven't updated the build thread in nearly 2 years so why not.

Kaon Standalone Roof Shelf /"Attic":
View attachment 2998401View attachment 2998402View attachment 2998403

OEM Toyota Australia one-piece thick cargo mat (PZQ2060170) before and after, compared to the OEM Toyota USA two-piece all-weather mats:
View attachment 2998406

And a very serious, very important modification:
View attachment 2998408

What's the part number on the Aussie mat?

What's the part number on the Aussie mat?
PZQ2060170

Had it imported from Sydney City Toyota a while back. However, I believe someone on this forum tried to order it recently and they have stopped doing international orders. Maybe another Australian dealer will oblige. Shipping actually cost more than the ~$75 mat itself, I believe it was around $200 total including shipping.

I find it to be the best mat on the market for those with a third row, and well worth it. Have Husky liners for the first and second rows.

PZQ2060170

Had it imported from Sydney City Toyota a while back. However, I believe someone on this forum tried to order it recently and they have stopped doing international orders. Maybe another Australian dealer will oblige. Shipping actually cost more than the ~$75 mat itself, I believe it was around $200 total including shipping.

I find it to be the best mat on the market for those with a third row, and well worth it. Have Husky liners for the first and second rows.
I also have the husky mats for first and second row. The Austrian mat for rear. It is thick and sturdy. Best Matt ever made

View attachment 1988770
Here's how it sits now after adding the OEM Front Coil Spacer (Part # 43136-60020). It's crazy the difference 33's and a 20mm lift in the front makes for the overall capability and stance of the vehicle. Imagining it with a 2" lift is drool worthy. The back was loaded with some guitar amps so it was sitting ever so slightly low there. Surprisingly, the rear departure angle isn't as good right now as our stock Seqouia, the bumper hangs a bit lower. I'm also really tempted to yank those running boards off, but my family members wouldn't be able to easily get in. I will maybe have to look into some step sliders in the future.

View attachment 1988779
To increase the amount of clearance I have around the 33's on 0 offset, I went and did the 4Runner fender liner mod and basically redrilled the liner about 1.5" forward and trimmed away the excess. I wonder if the increased tension on the new mounting location might come loose and snap back, wondering if anyone (like @alta who did the same on his 200 to run 305/65R18) has any pointers to really secure the front fender liner or further increase clearance. I had also hit the liner with a heatgun and rolled it flatter and further forward earlier.
I also went and dremeled all the "excess" off the front mud flaps and left the "functional" part to help block water and rock spray around the sides of the truck. Made a big difference in how much dirt got on the sides. You can also see where I trimmed the inside corner of that rocker panel at an angle (keeping the tab hole for the mud flap). Right behind that was a little welded bracket extending off the frame that the middle of the mudflap used to screw on to, which I also sawed off.
Hopefully this is helpful for anyone looking to run larger tires or lower offsets on a 200.

Added a Scosche MagicMount Pro, really sturdy grip on both my phone and the dash, and it looks clean and low profile:
View attachment 1988816

Here's it out in some undeveloped land out here in North Texas. Loving owning this more and more each day.
View attachment 1988806
View attachment 1988770
Here's how it sits now after adding the OEM Front Coil Spacer (Part # 43136-60020). It's crazy the difference 33's and a 20mm lift in the front makes for the overall capability and stance of the vehicle. Imagining it with a 2" lift is drool worthy. The back was loaded with some guitar amps so it was sitting ever so slightly low there. Surprisingly, the rear departure angle isn't as good right now as our stock Seqouia, the bumper hangs a bit lower. I'm also really tempted to yank those running boards off, but my family members wouldn't be able to easily get in. I will maybe have to look into some step sliders in the future.

View attachment 1988779
To increase the amount of clearance I have around the 33's on 0 offset, I went and did the 4Runner fender liner mod and basically redrilled the liner about 1.5" forward and trimmed away the excess. I wonder if the increased tension on the new mounting location might come loose and snap back, wondering if anyone (like @alta who did the same on his 200 to run 305/65R18) has any pointers to really secure the front fender liner or further increase clearance. I had also hit the liner with a heatgun and rolled it flatter and further forward earlier.
I also went and dremeled all the "excess" off the front mud flaps and left the "functional" part to help block water and rock spray around the sides of the truck. Made a big difference in how much dirt got on the sides. You can also see where I trimmed the inside corner of that rocker panel at an angle (keeping the tab hole for the mud flap). Right behind that was a little welded bracket extending off the frame that the middle of the mudflap used to screw on to, which I also sawed off.
Hopefully this is helpful for anyone looking to run larger tires or lower offsets on a 200.

Added a Scosche MagicMount Pro, really sturdy grip on both my phone and the dash, and it looks clean and low profile:
View attachment 1988816

Here's it out in some undeveloped land out here in North Texas. Loving owning this more and more each day.
View attachment 1988806

Did you bend or saw this part of the fender ?

52C9177A-A221-4D24-A8D6-51E51100F940.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom