For Sale Orlando, FL - 1979 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm selling my US spec 1979 FJ40 Land Cruiser. Motor and drive train are all original as far as I know and work like new. Transmission and transfer case were both just rebuilt and I had the head and valves done last year. HEI distributer, electric fuel pump, manual steering box new last year. Interior is rhino lined, seats and dash all in great condition. New Billstein shocks sitting on a 4” lift with almost new 33” BFG KO2 AT’s all around including spare. Purchased the factory soft top and bow system from down in South Florida about a year an a half ago, very high quality. Custom bumpers front and rear and WARN 8274 winch up front. It runs and drives perfect, custom exhaust with ceramic Manafre headers and Weber carb upgrade. Also just did wheel bearings all around, front factory power disc brakes and rear drums. Don’t need to sell, just thinking about moving on into something different. Have lot’s of receipts from upgrades and parts, GREAT TRUCK, AND THEY CONTINUE TO GO UP IN VALUE!!! Please keep in mind that this is a US Spec Cruiser, there is a difference in parts availability, overall quality and of course that translates to purchase price. You will see several on the net that seem a lot cheaper, there is a reason for that, do your homework. This is not a factory restoration truck, this is a turn key truck that looks and drives great and you won’t be afraid to go on the trails and get it dirty….they go just about anywhere with ease. Asking 38K OBO

IMG_3285.jpeg

IMG_4800.jpeg

IMG_4801.jpeg

IMG_4763.jpeg

IMG_4791.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom