1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

orion finally, hopefully

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by madoc1, Jul 31, 2005.

1. madoc1

madoc1

:beer: :beer: this has been going on for awhile primarily to my being intimidated.
    i wouldreally like to thanks all who have helped and not critisiced my typing. i can spell just cant type.
    whoo! shoved the orion and trans in today, hooked up every thing we could think of, filled with 90 wt. and wow! drove all over willies place, saw beautiful views, had a few, about 99, got back and NO slipping out gear, and no leaks --yet.

now, if you ever want to want me build your orion, i will happily
    give my advice, but will not do it for money. i am too old to hear all this bad stuff. but if my freinds new set up does fail i will be right there.
    also have found it is much easier to pull the whole shooting match than just the t/c. just an opinion, which i have a lot of because they are fun and cheap. :bounce2:
    really want to thank pees, poser, tree, nucl, etc, i no i am missing a lot, but after a few at willies, i am getting brain dead.,
    this rig 7640, 35somethings, dual lockers orion, other stuff, does not belong to me ,but he lets be build on it -just wish he had a/c/

jim :beer: :beer: :beer: :bounce2: :bounce:

2. treerootCO

treerootCO Where are my keys?! SILVER Star

3. CruiserMax

CruiserMax

Well Done!

That initial ride with an Orion is quite the shock. I went from standard H42 w/ stock case to H41 + Orion +4.88's. Slugs in the Northwest forrest can run faster than my rig now...

Max