For Sale Orion 4:1 twin stick with 4l60e adapter (NM) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling an Orion t/c complete. Currently behind a 4l60e.

Orion 4:1 complete
Twin stick set up
Adapter for 4l60e

$2000 located in Albuquerque NM. Will be pulling out of the landcruiser in about a month unless you help. Just had shoulder surgery.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Would you consider selling the Orion by itself - without the twin-stick or 4l60e adapter? If so, how much? I was thinking of installing one in my '71 FJ40 behind the 2F and 4-speed. I'm just a couple of hours north of you.

Would you consider selling the Orion by itself - without the twin-stick or 4l60e adapter? If so, how much? I was thinking of installing one in my '71 FJ40 behind the 2F and 4-speed. I'm just a couple of hours north of you.
Would be willing to ditch the adapter. Will sell the Orion with twin stick ready to bolt in fill and use.

I'm assuming it will bolt right up to my Land Cruiser 4-speed? How much would you ask for the Orion and twin-stick only?

I'm assuming it will bolt right up to my Land Cruiser 4-speed? How much would you ask for the Orion and twin-stick only?
As long as you have the 16 spline output it will bolt right up. $1500.

Last edited:
Ttt. Still available

I'm out of town for a few days and will get back with you mid-week.

Ttt

Just a few questions on the case. How many miles on it? If you did not build it, do you know who did- and what parts, if any, were new at the build? Any driveability issues? staying in gear , etc.
And how much without the adapter?
Thanks

Just a few questions on the case. How many miles on it? If you did not build it, do you know who did- and what parts, if any, were new at the build? Any driveability issues? staying in gear , etc.
And how much without the adapter?
Thanks
A couple thousand miles on it. Built by Metal Tech in 2010. Had the popping out issue in 2010, metal tech pulled it apart and put a few new parts in and have not had the issue since. Absolutely no issues with it at all works amazing. 1500 without the adapter.

metal tech pulled it apart and put a few new parts in and have not had the issue since
Any memory/receipt for the parts replaced?

I would like to be next in line for the case/shifter minus the adapter.

I know a new shift fork went in a few other things were replaced as well. The fork wore from it slipping. I will look to see if I can find the receipt

Thanks.

I'll pass - too many projects going on at once so need to step back and take a breather.

I have a 4l80e with advance adapter to stock transfer case. would this bolt up to my advance adapter the same as the stock transfer case? its an 85 fj60. My crawl ratio is a pathetic 27 with this 4l80e tranny and 4.88 diffs :(

It might bolt up. Best would be to call advanced adapter and ask. My 4l60e is a 2004 2wd. See if either my adapter will work on your trans of you adapter will work with the Orion.

It might bolt up. Best would be to call advanced adapter and ask. My 4l60e is a 2004 2wd. See if either my adapter will work on your trans of you adapter will work with the Orion.
Ttt

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom