For Sale SOLD - Original CON-FERR "PORTHOLE" Roof Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cleaning out the garage and decided to sell my Con-Ferr porthole roof rack (model G-9830). This was originally setup on our 1995 Nissan Pathfinder (rack purchased new in 1997!). If you have one of these rigs this will slide right into the roof tracks. I believe the mounts could also be configured to slide into a factory 80 Series roof rack track as well. Rack was used for a few years and removed during winters. It has been stored for the last 19yrs in my garage! It has the original paint and stickers. It was waxed per ConFerr instructions after I purchased it and has held very well. Rack measures 38"x53"x4". I have the original installation manual as well. Asking $300. Located in CT.

IMG_20190127_184027.jpg
1204172119d.jpg
1204172119c.jpg
1204172119a.jpg
1204172118.jpg

Last edited:
Does it fit that 40? Free bump for nice clean rack. Glws

Thanks, not setup for the 40 now but it could with the right gutter brackets! Cut the size out of card board and lay on top. I was saving to run on my early 4Runner soft top but never got to it. Very nice size for that size rig as well. Nice 40 as well, I like the blue. My 40 came with a sweet rack so it's set. The CON-FERR should make someone happy that is looking for a clean classic rack.

Very nice, I will bump it for you too! I have one on my 60, have had others. They are the best looking racks IMHO

Thanks, will see if Spring drums up some local interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom