Original Carb and dizzy for my 2f (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok, I want to go back to the original set up.
My 2f is desmogged and has a MAN electronic dizzy and a 32-36 Webber carb.
Where should I go to buy Toyota OME parts? Does Cdan still sell carbs?

Thanks much .

Chris .

You should get in touch with Beno (@beno)... He's a veritable tome of knowledge and experience.

Onur “beno” Azeri
Land Cruiser Parts and Consulting, LLC
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Parts Quotes and Sales: parts@landcruiserpartsandconsulting.com
For Parts Technical: tech@landcruiserpartsandconsulting.com
Parts Technical Hotline: 505.944.5081
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the latest information regarding the Toyota Land Cruiser parts landscape, office hours, and recent projects, please check out my thread on IH8MUD.com:
http://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/con...oyota-and-terrain-tamer-parts-support.854421/

Who is Onur Azeri? Qualifications?

He's a retired Turkish terrorist hiding out in the US and working under cover as the Knower of All Things Toyota. @beno has forgotten more than most of us will ever know.

The OEM Toyota carb and dizzy are NLA....and have been for a long time already. Since you are desmogged you can contact cityracer for a non-US carb and dizzy or you can have Jim C build you a desmogged dizzy and carb.

He collects shoes?

Ok, I want to go back to the original set up.
My 2f is desmogged and has a MAN electronic dizzy and a 32-36 Webber carb.
Where should I go to buy Toyota OME parts? Does Cdan still sell carbs?

Thanks much .

Chris .

I like @Racer65 NON -USA smog free OEM Toyota AISIAN carburetor 21100-61012

& The 19100-61180 Med. cap vacuum advance Distributor , Nothing Beats New OEM Toyota Genuine Parts from

www.CityRacerLLC.com

I would also take the time to install a 23300-38010 OEM Toyota KYOSAN fuel filter with your new carb.

as well as New OEM Toyota Nippondenso Spark Plugs , and a set of wires & pcv valve if your have any doubt they are newer and in good working order

OEM 2F 3F Distributor for Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ60 FJ62 70 Series FZJ80
OEM Distributor Clamp for Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ45 FJ55

OEM 2F / 1.5F Carburetor for Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ60

Spacer for '75 to '80 FJ40 2F Carburetor

Mechanical Fuel Pump and Gasket for '79 and Later Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ55

He's a retired Turkish terrorist hiding out in the US and working undercover as the Knower of All Things Toyota. @beno has forgotten more than most of us will ever know.
Lol. Ha, LMFAO. I work in the field of security and executive protection and that's where my mind went. I'm not racist, but having said that, I hate everyone equally. Lol. Too funny.

The OEM Toyota carb and dizzy are NLA....and have been for a long time already. Since you are desmogged you can contact cityracer for a non-US carb and dizzy or you can have Jim C build you a desmogged dizzy and carb.
Jim C. Where did I get CDan. From?

He's a retired Turkish terrorist hiding out in the US and working under cover as the Knower of All Things Toyota. @beno has forgotten more than most of us will ever know.
You forgot, speaks similarly to Rainman, Toyota part numbers are brazed into his brain.

Jim C. Where did I get CDan. From?
Cdan was more around the time I got on mud, ‘10 and before. I actually have a number in my phone for himso I must have bought things from him for my first truck. He’s retired but shows up once in a while on threads.

I like @Racer65 NON -USA smog free OEM Toyota AISIAN carburetor 21100-61012

& The 19100-61180 Med. cap vacuum advance Distributor , Nothing Beats New OEM Toyota Genuine Parts from

www.CityRacerLLC.com

I would also take the time to install a 23300-38010 OEM Toyota KYOSAN fuel filter with your new carb.

as well as New OEM Toyota Nippondenso Spark Plugs , and a set of wires & pcv valve if your have any doubt they are newer and in good working order

OEM 2F 3F Distributor for Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ60 FJ62 70 Series FZJ80
OEM Distributor Clamp for Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ45 FJ55

OEM 2F / 1.5F Carburetor for Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ60

Spacer for '75 to '80 FJ40 2F Carburetor

Mechanical Fuel Pump and Gasket for '79 and Later Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ55
That CR distributor only has one port on the Advance pot. So would be best used in a desmogged truck?

Don't try too hard here. A rebuilt stock carb for desmog, a stock distributor recurved for desmog, is where it's at. Find a stock distributor, a stock FJ60 carb, send both to @FJ40Jim , wait an endless 6 weeks(or more), and be happy for at least a decade. You'll have all stock parts, it will run great, and you won't spend a fortune, though it won't be cheap.

The last carb I sent to Jim, was in a plastic bag in 400 pieces and he set it up perfectly for my desmogged '85 2F. Highly recommended.

Don't try too hard here. A rebuilt stock carb for desmog, a stock distributor recurved for desmog, is where it's at. Find a stock distributor, a stock FJ60 carb, send both to @FJ40Jim , wait an endless 6 weeks(or more), and be happy for at least a decade. You'll have all stock parts, it will run great, and you won't spend a fortune, though it won't be cheap.

The last carb I sent to Jim, was in a plastic bag in 400 pieces and he set it up perfectly for my desmogged '85 2F. Highly recommended.
Awesome. Can you remember the price?

Awesome. Can you remember the price?

I would only let @FJ40Jim quote it. He does good work, his price is fair, and you will be happy. I sent carb and distributor, and have been very happy with the results. That 2F starts as easy as a fuel injected truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom