Origami Leather Seats 15% introduction discount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey I am interested but would like to see pictures of them installed in an 80 series.

Also it says door panels, arm rest, and center console included. Would you say that all these pieces would pass for factory or probably not? It seems super cheap especially compared to land cruiser heavens replacement leathers that all those pieces even cost extra over the already expensive re leather kits .

Is there an option to upgrade to heated seats?

Finally, do you have any way to redo the foam as well, my front seat lower foam is starting to fall apart so if I do leather replacement it would be worth it to do that also .

I have an appointment to have my kit professionally installed and it's going to take a couple weeks

I have 3 different products. one is 100% leather the second one is a combination of 70% leather and 30% vinyl and the more budget friendly option 50% leather 50% vinyl.

please check our website and get familiarized with the option https://www.origamileatherseats.com and remember we have a 15% discount on the first 10 orders using the code

Last edited:
Am I correct in thinking that the seats that come in the 80 series are 100% leather?

And any chance of a heated seat upgrade? I know the lady would appreciate that even though the heater on these things are hot as hell regardless.

Foam replacements? As mine are deteriorating it's not really worth replacing leather if I can still feel the power controls in my left ass cheek on long drives.....

You're doing a professional install is that nessasary or is everything included that I could do it on my own?

Post some pictures of the 80 series seat installed, let me know if you got answers to the above questions, and I'd be interested.

Am I correct in thinking that the seats that come in the 80 series are 100% leather?

And any chance of a heated seat upgrade? I know the lady would appreciate that even though the heater on these things are hot as hell regardless.

Foam replacements? As mine are deteriorating it's not really worth replacing leather if I can still feel the power controls in my left ass cheek on long drives.....

You're doing a professional install is that nessasary or is everything included that I could do it on my own?

Post some pictures of the 80 series seat installed, let me know if you got answers to the above questions, and I'd be interested.

Hey, it does comes in leather from factory. Yes, if you replace your leather is a good idea to install seat heaters (you can get them on eBay)

When it comes to installations the most important thing are hog ring pliers and those are not included (can be found on eBay as well)
And as far as pictures go, I’m taking the first LC to get the covers professionally installed and I’ll have pictures then. I can send you detailed pictures of the current kits I got on hand for now.

Let me know if you have more questions

Just bought a set using the discount code. They are very affordable with the discount and all of the extra pieces included. I will post a review once I receive them and once they are on the vehicle. Currently looking for new seat bottom foam, already have new foam for the seat backs.

So far the seller has been very communicative and on top of things. Good experience so far and looking forward to sharing my experience.

Just bought a set using the discount code. They are very affordable with the discount and all of the extra pieces included. I will post a review once I receive them and once they are on the vehicle. Currently looking for new seat bottom foam, already have new foam for the seat backs.

So far the seller has been very communicative and on top of things. Good experience so far and looking forward to sharing my experience.

Have you got them installed? Very interested in a first person review as I’m in desperate need of new leather and would 100% love to get rid of my crappy seat covers.

Have you got them installed? Very interested in a first person review as I’m in desperate need of new leather and would 100% love to get rid of my crappy seat covers.

Here's some pictures of the first kit installed.

IMG_5555 2.JPG

IMG_5556 2.JPG

Just wanted to post a update on my purchase. Ordered a set a for the front seats a few weeks ago. Seller was very proactive and responsive about his product, order status and shipping updates. Shipping time was reasonable given that the kit was coming from out of the country.

Upon arrival the box was a bit roughed up because US Customs opened the box and skillfully put it back together with gorilla mits.

My impression: the leather is thick and high quality. The color match is very good and so is the build/stitching quality. It was a nice bonus that the kit came with the arm rest covers and the middle cover at no extra cost. Overall it looks like a high quality kit and I am happy so far. The only quip would be the pattern does not match the original LC pattern. To me that is not a deal breaker and I can live with that. I have attached pics because words are worthless without some evidence. I will be installing these soon and will give everyone an update in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Just wanted to post a update on my purchase. Ordered a set a for the front seats a few weeks ago. Seller was very proactive and responsive about his product, order status and shipping updates. Shipping time was reasonable given that the kit was coming from out of the country.

Upon arrival the box was a bit roughed up because US Customs opened the box and skillfully put it back together with gorilla mits.

My impression: the leather is thick and high quality. The color match is very good and so is the build/stitching quality. It was a nice bonus that the kit came with the arm rest covers and the middle cover at no extra cost. Overall it looks like a high quality kit and I am happy so far. The only quip would be the pattern does not match the original LC pattern. To me that is not a deal breaker and I can live with that. I have attached pics because words are worthless without some evidence. I will be installing these soon and will give everyone an update in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the review and I apologize for missing the cleat on the pattern. We do have the design, but for some reason the manufacturer went this pattern. I’ll give you a special price when you decide to order the second row. Can’t wait for pictures of the seats installed!

@UCLAcruiser Have you installed these yet? Seems like the website is missing the price. Keeps telling me to contact them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom