Oreion Sand Reeper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KOWBOY

President
Threads
Website
www.elwoodwhitetrash.com
https://oreionmotors.com/

Anybody seen or driven one these lil' thangs?

Says they're made in New Mexico and claimin' to be street legal with a top speed of 60+ mph. :cool:

Website lists dealers in Paris and Durant.

:flamingo:

412128-13-medium.jpg

Stopped & looked at them in Paris, frame/cage/suspension look sketchy at best, drivetrain appears to be outta a GEO or some other micro car, (heavier than most SXS's).........overheard the trooper warnin dad not to be puttin inspection stickers on em, as they are not street legal. Looks like fun to tool around the dirt roads & sandbar for way less $$ than a new Wildcat/RZR/Maverick :beer:

Most interestin' ... maybe I can check 'em out at the end of the month :cool:

Did you sit in the thang? How's the legroom?

They advertise 49-state legal but if'n that ain't the case, reckon I ain't got much use for it. :rolleyes:

Maverick ain't got much suspension so reckon I'm most likely down to either the Wildcat X or the XP1000. No decision needed till next spring tho ... I'm broke now. :meh:

I like the XP1000 but then I saw the price tag. You think you're broke.

Didn't sit in em, looked pretty small.......can't imagine it bein more comfortable than a Wildcat for legroom though. How long you gonna be in Elwood? I gotta leave Sunday evenin for well control class:mad:

Be up there Friday evenin' and prob'ly head out Sunday afternoon. :beer::beer:

Then we shall sort out all the worlds troubles over many, many beers Friday:beer:

Yessir ... many problems have arisen since we solved all of 'em last time. :grinpimp:

I'll gladly pay you back next Saturday if'n you got me a 30-pack iced down when I get there on next Friday. :cool:

Land at 1520 hrs at DFW ... rent me a ghetto cruiser ... and haul ass to Elwood. :cheers:

You know is funny looking car....

It's on my list to build a light buggy for my kids...

I something light, street legal and a gas saver.

I pretty much have al the parts for a 1 ton buggy but I saw a nice video of a Samurai, light and small.

Not to mention my boys will not kill themselves in it since the power on them is not as much as the V8s

good luck solving the worlds problem....

:beer:

Yessir ... many problems have arisen since we solved all of 'em last time. :grinpimp:

I'll gladly pay you back next Saturday if'n you got me a 30-pack iced down when I get there on next Friday. :cool:

Land at 1520 hrs at DFW ... rent me a ghetto cruiser ... and haul ass to Elwood. :cheers:

DONE! 2 days though, best make it 2, you want Banquet Beer or Light, beins you're watchin your figure?:D

I'm thinkin' one'll be enuf. :cool:

Let's go with some Okie Banquet Beer ... that's sorta like diet beer. :grinpimp:

Reckon I'll get back to my excercise and diet plan once I get back to work. :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom