SOLD Oregon: Top for '65 and earlier FJ40, $500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Had no luck trading it so for sale I have a '65 and earlier FJ40 Top with horizontal fold up hatch, all glass intact. Its not the prettiest thing but if you need one it may fit the bill. Weatherstripping is gone and it has holes drilled here and there for antenna mounts, gear hooks, etc. However it is from California, the metal is solid.

I would like to get $500 for it but you can always make me an offer. I'm in Western Oregon an hour and a half south of Portland. Sorry but I do not have the means to ship it.

DSCN1979.JPG
DSCN1986.JPG
DSCN1987.JPG
DSCN1990.JPG

What sort of things would you need in trade?

It looks pretty solid. Interesting use of tow hooks. It has piqued my curiosity as well. HelloKitty65 asked first, but I am interested to hear the answer to the trade question, too. Cheers!

@mattcamp , I was set to pick it up tomorrow, but could bow out to you. Let me know in the AM.

Oh, no don't do that, I don't need it, I just have a hoarding problem, glad you are getting it.... funny, you're heading down to Oregon for parts tomorrow and I'm heading up to Washington to do the same.🤔

Its been sold, hope you find what you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom