SOLD Oregon 2008 LC, (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
2008 cruiser for sale
I bought it about two years ago with 105k on it from a guy in Socal. It looks like it’s been a west coast and Colorado cruiser it’s whole life.
I have all the service records since new, except I just stuck a new radiator in it.
Color matched Arb bumpers
OME lift
Weathertech mats
Vais tech bluetooth
Airbags in rear with compressor
Redarc brake controller
Slee dual battery setup
Slee sliders
I have the Sahara bar that goes onto the bumper. Just haven’t installed it.
Its a great rig, I’ve had five cruisers and the 200 is hands down best!
KDSS valves were fine when I got it and I greased em preventatively.

Issues: I jackknifed a utility trailer in the mud and put a dent in rear quarter panel.
The cam tower seals are leaking a tiny bit. The toyota dealer said it was so minor I should just pressure wash it every now and again to wash the oil away. It doesnt consume any oil between changes.
Parking sensors seem glitchy so I turn them off.
Its been used in the country since I bought it so there’s some scuffs inside from tools, etc..
$30,000
6B66966E-7D8C-454C-B356-38771E78B971.jpeg
ABE49E04-1EF3-4ACD-9BD7-E4AE20294C2D.jpeg
74EF5D06-D390-4334-995A-B1A8B038DB9C.jpeg
A0FA055C-D338-4657-8174-154DC8DA4FD8.jpeg
812F5A31-D980-4A26-83D8-AFDFD3430A45.jpeg

Thanks, I love it and wish I didn’t have to sell it. Time to get a full size diesel truck though.

I'm interested. Do you have the third row seats still? It looks like the mounting towers were removed for the third row as well. Are those easy to install?

Yes I have the third row seats for it. I used one of the mounting brackets for the third row to attach a rotopax for water though. It was to heavy and stripped out the threads on the mount. So there might be some work to do to get a proper bit and bolt going on the passenger side third row seat.

Does bluetooth work well? I have the 08 and definitely want to install bluetooth. Thanks. GLWS

Yes the Bluetooth works great! I would definitely get the vaistech if you have an 08. Makes it way better

Sure sounds good, let me know I’m usually around and available. If you’re in the willamette valley I’m over there fairly often as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom