Ordered SCS F5 Bronze wheels 5x150 Today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OwnerCS

GOLD Star
Threads
Figured out how to use the site for ordering. Just ordered a set of F5s.

Last edited:
To the left you can select purchase options.

20200706_104032.jpg

Last edited:
I got an email back quickly. I think its a site issue. I may need to order by email.

Good to hear they got back to you. I just placed an order on their site using chrome on my laptop.

I ordered matte black. Seems they only have Black and Bronze for color options. Would be great to know if their site is a true reflection of what is actually in stock.

Good to hear they got back to you. I just placed an order on their site using chrome on my laptop.

I ordered matte black. Seems they only have Black and Bronze for color options. Would be great to know if their site is a true reflection of what is actually in stock.

Using my work computer I think I can make it work. Did you order from your LX? Did you order the lug nuts?

Using my work computer I think I can make it work. Did you order from your LX? Did you order the lug nuts?

Yeah for my 01 LX470. I forgot about the lug nuts. Hopefully I can add it. If not I'll get some gorilla brand ones.

Just placed an order for set of Bronze F5s. Email them and they can add on the lugs.

SCS SPLINE LUGS × 1
Extended Thread Spline Lugs / 23pcs. ET Lugs M14x1.5 - $57.50.

I’ve got two sets of SCS wheels. Being in Canada I wanted to make sure everything went well so I phoned them. Then Vin emailed me with all the right info. Just be patient, I know they are a good company and their wheels are fantastic!

Wow. Got an email back from SCS. Lug nuts added. Also got tracking info for the whole shipment. I'm speechless, stoked to get the wheels mounted! :cheers:

I thinking about ordering the spoke decals. Now to decide on a color.. :)

Not sure what trucks you guys drive but anyone worried the load rating on these wheels is only 2100 to 2200lbs? At least for the 200 series we need 2750+.

Not sure what trucks you guys drive but anyone worried the load rating on these wheels is only 2100 to 2200lbs? At least for the 200 series we need 2750+.

It caught my attention. I'm driving a 100 series. There are several folks running them.

In other news, wheels arrived in 2 days. SCS is awesome!

20200708_170325.jpg

Mine will be installed sometime next week I'll post pics if you're still wondering

Have had these wheels installed since 2020. They are GREAT. I still love them and would recommend. Tons of off roading and street driving. They even drug across a boulder and only came out with a little scratch that I touched up. SCS ftw!

20211206_131429.jpg
20210123_123218.jpg
20200812_230449.jpg
20210611_190651_74571139361521.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom