ordered my H-55 today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
community.webshots.com
$1550 + $75 shipped to my door from Toyota of El Cajon CA. Talk to Andrew and tell him Mitch sent ya.

Mitch

Last edited:
WOW, thats about dealer cost on one of those.....and then there is the shiping........killer deal!

sportbiker929 said:
$1625 to my door from Toyota of El Cajon CA. Talk to Andrew and tell Mitch sent ya.

Mitch

That's an excellent deal. Did you buy the shifter and clutch components?

Also-don't forget to get a rebuild kit for your transfercase. No sense going to all the trouble of the swap and not change out the seals and bearings in your transfer.

I get that stuff from cruiser dan.

Cruiserdrew said:
That's an excellent deal. Did you buy the shifter and clutch components?

Also-don't forget to get a rebuild kit for your transfercase. No sense going to all the trouble of the swap and not change out the seals and bearings in your transfer.

Take this mans advice. I just did an H55 in mine and didn't do the trans case rebuild....now I have to! doh! Well, no better way to learn something than doing it twice!

Yeah, I'm going to call him today

You will love the H55F, one of the best things I did to my Cruiser... :D

Out of all the ones here in the SLC that we dealt with, I can only think of a couple that are disgruntled, and those are guys that put them behind V8's... :D

cruiseroutfit said:
I can only think of a couple that are disgruntled, and those are guys that put them behind V8's... :D
Why disgruntled?

Cruisergreg said:
Why disgruntled?

They didn't last too long, but it must be said that they are very agressive drivers too... :D

I can only think of a couple that are disgruntled, and those are guys that put them behind V8's

Does that mean this (V8/H55) is not a good combo? I am getting ready for a V8 swap and was thinking H55...

"$1625 to my door from Toyota of El Cajon CA. Talk to Andrew and tell Mitch sent ya"

That's how much Stevens Creek Toyota sells them for with the TLCA discount.

I called Toyota of El Cajon, and spoke with their parts department. Andrew was on vacation today, but I did speak with a guy (forgot to write his name down) and he rememberd the 5 speed transmission that they sent to Mitch in Ft. Worth. He's going to have Andrew get back with me next week and confirm the $1550 price plus shipping, and I'll let everyone know what I find out. I spoke with Toyota of Dallas yesterday, and they were shocked that they could offer this low of a price. The next best deal I found was liquid-offroad, which could sell them for $1650 plus shipping.

I asked Andrew if i could put that price out and he said it was cool.

That is a give-away price. Hurry before they come out from under the ether and close the gift shop....:D

It it doesn't pan out I'll sell you the one I have in stock......

I should have it in 2 weeks

cruiserdan said:
That is a give-away price. Hurry before they come out from under the ether and close the gift shop....:D

It it doesn't pan out I'll sell you the one I have in stock......

How did you come to have one "in stock"? My local Toyota has never heard of one, let alone, stock it.

He has one in stock at the warehouse

sportbiker929 said:
$1550 + $75 shipped to my door from Toyota of El Cajon CA. Talk to Andrew and tell Mitch sent ya.

Mitch

Man, I live about 5 feet from there, I'm going to have to see what that's all about. Thanks for the info!!

sportbiker929 said:
He has one in stock at the warehouse

No,

I have one IN STOCK in my parts department. It is binned about 65 feet from my office. I walk by it several times a day.

Cruiserdrew said:
How did you come to have one "in stock"? My local Toyota has never heard of one, let alone, stock it.

I stock based on movement, you sell enough of something and you stock it..:D

Sometimes one gets delivered as well............ ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom