Order your Stickers. $5.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Stickers are ready to order. I will have 6 options.
" The Iron Pig" in Blue, Red and Green.
"Iron Pig Preservation Society" IPPS - in Blue, Red and Green.

4" x 3"

$5.00 each mailed in the US. Or $4.50 each plus postage International.

Not happy yet with the font and placement on on the IPPS sticker and I will be playing with that a bit.
Not sure why the FJ55 did not print on the Green sticker- but rest assured it will. Some adjustment to center everything.

Not to beat the T-Shirt Idea to death, but if there is interest in the design for a front print only/ heather blue shirt I may take that on.
I will be offering these up on the Facebook page also.

I should have them ready to mail by next Friday.

Message me with what your choices and include a mailing address.

Paypal elroberds@gmail.com
Venmo @EricRoberds

sticker choices.jpg

Last edited:
For those of you who want stickers- I would like to order and have them printed next week . So If you are interested. Let me know color/ The Iron Pig or Iron Pig Preservation Society/ and quantity.
Thanks

3 of each color both kinds. So 6 total. Send cake 🎂 tomorrow
@bobm So I was thinking it was going to be ( 3 of each color) so 9. Then of both kinds so 9+9+18. :confused::confused:I may be an Art teacher- but you 2 are doing some crazy new math that even we aren't doing out here in California.

1 Red, 1 Blue, and 1 Green, with the Iron Pig Preservation Society = 3. 1 Red, 1 Blue, and 1 Green, in the Iron Pig = 6! Understood!! Sorry my Brain don't f***ing work like it used to! 🤯🤕🙄😜🤣🤔

I was so mesmersed by the colors I didn't see there are 2 texts.
so are there 3 colors of each text?
I need a calculator and apparently glasses.

If these are still available, I’ll take 3 of the IPPS and 3 of the others. Colors don’t matter
Psyked on these.
Great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom