Orange County CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi from OC. Any other 60-series owners from here?

If so, glad to meet you! Now tell me where you get your rig worked on?

Born there, lived in El Toro for the first several years of my life, but that was well before my 'cruiser driving days!

Hi: I live in Newport Beach and have a tan 1987 60 with a giant Yellowfin Tuna decal on the rear window. There is another guy that lives in Costa Mesa I think.

Welcome to Mud.

I'm in Irvine.

Since 1990 I've had my '89 FJ62 serviced at C&G Foreign Car Service on Willow in Westminster just off the 405 NB Westminster offramp.

Regards,

M

Check out Socal80s here in the clubhouse area. and no, you don't need to have an 80... :D

Jim Dickey in Gardena next to the goodyear blimp landing. welcome!

Hey Weaselope,

Where in Orange County do you live?

If you want to meet a bunch of Orange County Cruiserheads; we are having a SoCal Land Cruiser Club meeting on Sunday November 2nd. Below is our club website and the directions to the next club meeting. If you want to send me a PM, I will send you a bit more info.

Hamburger Express - Sunday, November 2nd, 5:00 P.M.

The Hamburger Express is on the corner of Bolsa Chica Rd and Westminster Blvd.
From the 405 South -Take Bolsa Chica Rd South to Westminster Blvd East, it's on your Right.

From the 405 North -Westminster Blvd West to just before Bolsa on your Left. Plan having dinner at the restaurant to support our presence

Southern California Toyota Land Cruiser Association

I used to live in Fullerton, now Lakewood. ... and just joined the SoCal Land Crusier Club. Hope to make it to the next meeting which will be my first.

Where do I get mine worked on? My driveway.

I used to live in Fullerton, now Lakewood. ... and just joined the SoCal Land Crusier Club. Hope to make it to the next meeting which will be my first.

Where do I get mine worked on? My driveway.

Me too! Hope to see you at the meeting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom