For Sale or trade for a 40 1999 23' Thor Wanderer Lite TT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all,
This is the craigslist add I put in. I am selling it to buy a 40. Im looking for a 75 or older in near stock condition with hard top and doors. Trying to find one with minimal to no rust. Motor isnt a huge factor though(v8 is fine) even if its not running great or at all. Im hoping to get around $5800 for the trailer.
email if you want more pictures.
jp_waltz@yahoo.com
Thanks
Paul

Im selling my 1999 Thor Wanderer Lite 23' Travel trailer. Perfect size for a small family and can still fit in the parks and forests. It has a queen bed(i think) and the couch and table also make into beds. In the last 6 months we have put 5 new tires on it(with less than 50 miles on them) and bought two new interstate deep cycle batteries. I also re-sealed the entire trailer right after we bought it. The fridge and AC are ice cold too. The trailer does show a little wear and has a few bumps and bruises but it is still in great shape and ready to go camping asap. The previous owner installed new carpet throughout most of the trailer and installed a second 20 gallon water tank. I just topped off both propane tanks as well. Were selling it because we just dont use it like we thought we were going to and thought it would be better off in the hands of someone who will. I also have the weight distribution hitch if you need one. Thanks for looking and please email with any questions.
Good Day,
Paul
trailer1.jpg
trailer4.jpg
trailer15.jpg

Bump!!!!

Saturday bump. Trade or $5200?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom