Trade OR FOR SALE 5th ANNIVERSARY LS400 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had a few pm's about the car, a lot about better pics so I started a new thread. I would still like to trade for a Land Cruiser/LX450 but I will consider any Toyota 4x4 (4runner, pickup, etc). Copied from other thread this way. Any other question feel free to ask.

1994 Lexus LS400 5th Anniversary Edition (Anniversary floor mats, factory Enkei wheels, 24k gold plated emblems, and rare Opal White metallic paint 1800 made in this color combination). Recent tune up, oil change, and fluids change. NO LEAKS! Tires have 80% tread, great body and paint is in great condition for age. Interior has no rips or tears however there are a 2-3 cracks on drivers seat. This is my daily driver. Car will do over 400 miles on a full tank of fuel.

mail 2.jpg

mail 5.jpg

mail 6.jpg

More pics

mail 7.jpg

mail 8.jpg

mail 9.jpg

Last few

mail 13.jpg

mail 14.jpg

mail.jpg

Is the ls400 still available, I had (still have a 94 5th anniversary edition, but she was totaled last night, and is beyond repair, but figured I'd ask, I know that the listing is old,
Thanks you,

Sorry to hear that man but unfortunately I sold it 2 years ago to a guy in Athens, Ga. I've got a 98 SC400 I may consider selling within the next month. Been looking for another clean 94 for a while, haven't found another 5th Anniversary

Sorry to hear that man but unfortunately I sold it 2 years ago to a guy in Athens, Ga. I've got a 98 SC400 I may consider selling within the next month. Been looking for another clean 94 for a while, haven't found another 5th Anniversary
All right let me know, but yeah, she was perfect, she spun out on my way to Atlanta, between the 283 and 278 exit, there is a big concrete bridge, and as soon as I got on the bridge she spun around and hit both sides of the bridge

Last edited:
@91FJ80Super44 damn man she was clean! Let me know if you buy the car back from insurance, would love to have the center caps or wheels if you sell them

@91FJ80Super44 damn man she was clean! Let me know if you buy the car back from insurance, would love to have the center caps or wheels if you sell them
We ended up fixing my ls400, but I bought a parts 5th anniversary ls400 for 500 bucks, and I have a spare set of anniversary wheels if you still want a set, or if you want any other parts from it, I don’t know if you have a 80 series currently but I have a set of tan solid metal door handles out of that ls400 which directly swap in to a 80

2AA46C82-848E-4B5C-89BB-2258A91BA28B.jpeg

A07E0D57-C3B4-4149-BD09-D8DF4E3C9008.jpeg

B564B86D-D36E-430D-958C-A8E50655BA66.jpeg

Just pursuing the classifieds...

I am always blown away on forums when people don't pay attention to the dates of posts.

Asking someone if a car is still available for trade....SEVEN YEARS after the post? Wow.

@91FJ80Super44 hey man glad to hear you found a parts vehicle to keep yours on the road! I'll PM you on the door handles

Just pursuing the classifieds...

I am always blown away on forums when people don't pay attention to the dates of posts.

Asking someone if a car is still available for trade....SEVEN YEARS after the post? Wow.
If you read when I first asked about the car it specifically says “I know the listing is old” I was just asking, it was worth a shot🤷‍♂️

Pictures? Price? location?
I know this thread is a little old - but had my 94 LS400 Anniversary totaled on 1/3/22 and am considering fixing if I can find parts - need pass side front fender, front bumper and some suspension parts - 91FJ80 do you still have your parts car?

Swayside253 - do you still have your 94 Anniv for sale?

Thanks for your replies! Shawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom