For Sale OR: built 2018 LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
I’m most likely going to part with my ‘18LX.

It’s fairly well known on the 200 page as it was a first for multiple applications.
It has paint-matched ARB front w Warn winch.
Slee sliders and rear bumper.
Bud’s aluminum armor.
ARB LINX system.
LRA 40gal aux tank.
Prinsu roof rack.

Price will be average value for 2018 with 22k miles, plus cost on parts (not labor).

It may be a couple months, depending upon how long my replacement build takes.

This is a heads up post.

More details on my built thread.

1616633561570.jpeg

Last edited:
I’d say average cost for this stock is about 70-75 and I probably have 20k in parts and 10k in labor. I’ll have to check all my receipts. They’re hidden from the wife.

As everyone knows, tons of stock is out of stock and some items have back orders of many many months. So paying my cost for parts and then free install is a good deal, considering parts availability right now. If you buy a stock rig, you won’t be building it out for this summer. Not this year.

Last edited:
Great rig! How do you like your XV-2?

Always curious why your front emblem was gone... to disable radar cruise? Always admired your rig. Its about the most built facelifted lx I’ve seen. What are you replacing it with?

Always curious why your front emblem was gone... to disable radar cruise? Always admired your rig. Its about the most built facelifted lx I’ve seen. What are you replacing it with?
I just don't like having the Lexus logo on it. Radar cruise still works. I thought about having a new resin logo cover made, but never got around to it. I am replacing it with a 7.3 Excursion that I'll be building out the same way. I found an 01 with 48K miles on it, almost like new.

77CAEE5B-EA43-4C14-86B7-D4E6BACAF98F_1_201_a.jpeg

sweet excursion, amazing find!

Very nice one.

So, did I miss the price anywhere ?

Cheers.
I haven't set it in stone yet but more than likely it'll be around 92,500. It seems the average price for a comparable stock LX is 70-75, and I have just over 20 in parts, not counting labor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom