Opportunity in Seattle area. My loss, your gain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This was my FJ60 for almost 18 years. https://www.iaai.com/Vehicles/Vehic...0&itemID=16337553&RowNumber=0&loadRecent=True I sold it last fall to my nephew who took it to Seattle where, on Feb. 20th, it caught on fire. It will be auctioned this Wednesday, April 9th. The hardware is excellent, the 350 has less than 20k on a rebuild (roller lifter block, vortec heads, four-bolt mains, roller rockers, Edelbrock intake) the trans is an NV4500 mated to an NP241 with fixed yoke output and a driveline utilizing a Spicer 1350 CV joint, 1350 U joint and Toyota style flanges that I had custom made. The rear axle is a 63" 14-bolt semi floater with an E-locker in it, 4.56 gears and disk brakes. The front features a stock housing stretched six inches and heavily gusseted, Longfield 30-spline joints and Chromo shafts, six-shooter knuckles and high steer, 4.56 gears. The calipers are T-100 units. The springs are OMEs. The tires are almost brand new. Much of the sheet metal is in very good shape. I hate to see this happen, but I have to let it go. Anybody who is willing can bid on this rig, I thought I would get the word out.

I didn't know you had sold it. And now it's gone. Sorry for your loss sir. That was an awesome rig.

Oh carp, I saw that a few weeks back...

t

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom