Opinions on this BaT 75 FJ40? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know being an SA import/restoration will make people wary - any thoughts from the collective MUD wisdom on this one? Looks a comprehensive refresh to my amateur eyes. Anyone in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area who might be able to give it a look in person?

I've been looking for a clean '75 (so I can register here in CA) and this might just fit the bill!

I must say it looks real nice. I am a purist but this one looks like the mods done are real nice.

Why don't you find a local mudder on this site that can go put their eyes and hands on this truck. I've seen some imported SA machines that looked good until you started looking closely.

I know being an SA import/restoration will make people wary - any thoughts from the collective MUD wisdom on this one? Looks a comprehensive refresh to my amateur eyes. Anyone in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area who might be able to give it a look in person?

I've been looking for a clean '75 (so I can register here in CA) and this might just fit the bill!

Idk....if you are prepared to work on your cruiser and learn how to put stuff together, totally go for it. If you are just looking for a weekend toy, I would stick with a US model

21k and just went up today I think. Gonna get expensive

The AC is nice to have, I wouldn't worry about no heater here but depends what part of CA obviously

I
Curious, how are those doors not from a 75? Mine are identical
am not sure either. 1975 was the first year with that door, confirmed by SOR

3223EDCF-7A88-4FA3-B3EF-CB0F9A2CBD83.jpeg

they have the later mounting location for the mirrors......75 and 76 the mirror mounts shared the upper door hinge mount.....later doors had the three weld nuts behind the hinge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom