opinions on seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.rockcrawler
i was looking at summit racing seats with covers and 4 point safety harnesses just because they're cheap. does anyone have these? are they decently comfortable or hard as plastic? any info would help.

cheap....I can sit in a plastic seat for about 5 minutes, any more and I can't walk upright from back issues for a few days.

IMO, spend $170 or so on a set of Corbeau Baja SS seats or more on something else. Your back will thank you, as well your passengers.

spend the coin on a set of baja ss seats i have them and you wont be sorry

how about some llinks here? so i don't have to search. where did you get these seats? and what about mounting them? anyone put power seats in? i was thinking about junk yard monte carlo power seat brackets and motors.

i was just wanting power seat parts, the seats i was planning to still get new so as to use with 4 point safety harnesses.

would the volvo seats work with 4 point safety harnesses? i sold my rails and brackets with my old seats.

Woody,
Do you have enuff room between your BajaSSs to fit a Tuffy console? They sound nice and they're not too bad on the $$.

Thanks

Not sure on exact width, but I'll guess 10-12". Fits a small 12-pack cooler with no problems. Mine are cage mounted tho, not using stock stuff, so YMMV

Thanks for the reply Woody,
Maybe I'll hold off until I get my new rollcage in and mount, then do some measuring ;) If they fit, think I'll definately get a pair. Thanks fer the lead!

Yo Han

Just bought and installed a set of Corbeau seats, (Baja) and really like them. I shopped around and found my BEST deal as well UNMATCHED SERVICE here:
clark@apexperformance.net
He and his wife were great. Not only was the price good, but shot the "plastic" # to him and had ALL my stuff CORRECTLY SENT, on my porch in like two days!
Give him a shout!
About the Volvo seats..........I had an opinion shared with me about car seats and harnesses. This person felt that the car seats aren't meant to handle the forces of the 3 or 4 point harnesses during a sudden stop or accident. As well don't conform well to routing the straps. I don't know............... :-\

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom