Wanted Opinions: 96 LC Gold Pkg (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice truck, but not 8200 nice. Would be nice to see oil pressure if that gauge was working.

I'd hold off. Even if it was triple locked, the price is a bit on the high side with that milage. A lower mile example will turn up soon enough and at a better price. BTW the Gold Package is just gold colored emblems if I remember correctly.

I'd hold off. Even if it was triple locked, the price is a bit on the high side with that milage. A lower mile example will turn up soon enough and at a better price. BTW the Gold Package is just gold colored emblems if I remember correctly.
Thanks! I was thinking the same. It's just that when you're fixated on something you tend to get a little excited. Patience though...I have patience oooohhhhhmmmmm

There might be a lower mile one that's locked in Seattle area popping up in next month or so.

There might be a lower mile one in Seattle area popping up in next month or so.

Do you know of someone selling? Or is this just you saying be patient? lol. Dang searching around is definitely time consuming.

I've been looking for the right rig for almost 6 months now. I missed out on a couple good deals because someone swooped in before I could. There's a local flipper in my SoCal who frequently buys $5,000 LCs and then puts them up for sale a week or two later for around $15,000 having done nothing other than maybe detailing it. Hopefully you won't need to wait as long as I have, but the market is really crazy so when a good one pops up, you gotta be quick. Carfax is your friend too. It's worth the cash just to verify milage at the very least.

I've been looking for the right rig for almost 6 months now. I missed out on a couple good deals because someone swooped in before I could. There's a local flipper in my SoCal who frequently buys $5,000 LCs and then puts them up for sale a week or two later for around $15,000 having done nothing other than maybe detailing it. Hopefully you won't need to wait as long as I have, but the market is really crazy so when a good one pops up, you gotta be quick. Carfax is your friend too. It's worth the cash just to verify milage at the very least.

Are you talking about these guys?

Glendale Dealership

We were just talking about them in another thread.

That would be them. Bottom feeders.
Yah I was eyeing one their lx 450s but I don't like the vibe I'm getting from others that have gone there. Have you been to their dealership? I'm originally from SoCal but living in the PNW now. Tempted to fly down there just for a vehicle. There's so much better of a selection. And no rust

I've never been to their dealership myself. I refuse to go there on principle. Besides their asking prices are ridiculous. I know the market for LCs is pretty weird right now but they are just preying on LA trustfunders who just found out what a good, reliable beast the 80 series is and just have to have one whatever the price.

I hear you on the no rust issue though. I'm actually planning to move up to the Portland area myself pretty soon but wanted to get a Cruiser in SoCal before I get up there. AZ, NM and TX are good places to find rust free rigs as well, or so I've heard.

I've never been to their dealership myself. I refuse to go there on principle. Besides their asking prices are ridiculous. I know the market for LCs is pretty weird right now but they are just preying on LA trustfunders who just found out what a good, reliable beast the 80 series is and just have to have one whatever the price.

I hear you on the no rust issue though. I'm actually planning to move up to the Portland area myself pretty soon but wanted to get a Cruiser in SoCal before I get up there. AZ, NM and TX are good places to find rust free rigs as well, or so I've heard.

Have you checked out this one? He's a little north of LAX

LC 94

I hadn't seen that one, but I'm looking specifically for '95-'97 primarily for the inclusion of airbags and ODBII diagnostic compliance. That '94 looks like a pretty clean rig for the price with reasonable milage, not too sure about the color myself but that's subjective. I like the cloth interior, they hold up so much better than the leather. Front bumper is tweaked but if you're planning on aftermarket no problem there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom