Opinion on a high mileage LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Black sucks anyway. Hold out for a light colored one.

the boat with trailer weight about 4,500 lbs and will be tandem axle with brakes.

I assume you know about the gas mileage without the trailer, right? :)

FWIW I tow a 4500lb boat with my '99 and she does great. I've towed the boat from Tampa to Michigan and back, all over Florida and she tows fine. I get about 9mpg towing 65mph with 285's. Overdrive turned off.

well i ended up with a non-Cruiser.... full service history, no issues and will do everything i want as long as it doesn't implode. thanks for the advice guys, i figured if i asked for it i owed you what i decided. im sure its not a popular choice but i still have the FJ60.

Hope you enjoy it.

well i ended up with a non-Cruiser.... full service history, no issues and will do everything i want as long as it doesn't implode. thanks for the advice guys, i figured if i asked for it i owed you what i decided. im sure its not a popular choice but i still have the FJ60.

An awesome choice! I'd love one of these as a DD, congrats. Even if it doesn't IMplode, it could always EXplode;)

Horrible choice. Some just have to learn the hard way...

Unlike the current RRS, the 2010 RRS is a rebodied disco. Land Rover has gotten better of late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom