Opinion of UCA SPC vrs IRONMAN PRO FORGE for Toyota Prado fj120 or Lexus Gx470 lift +3 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello friend, I wanted to know the opinion of the UCA SPC and IRONMAN PRO FORGE what is the experience for a Prado Fj120 (Lexus GX470) 285 / R17 / 70 (33's) suspension Dobinsons IMS +3, I have a problem with Camber alignment.
I have read that the SPC UCA Adjustable has problems with misalignment due to use on hard roads and the ironman pro forge UCA there is not much evidence because it is very new.
I should buy one that works for me, I need your experience and advice.

Thanks

I'd stick with Dobinsons and keep your s*** consistent. Pretty sure they sell an UCA.

Ironman seems like okay stuff but their perpetual "25% off" gimmick, and the cheesy branding just makes me think it's cheap s*** from China. Same with SPC. I was not impressed with their camber bolts.

I'm running Pro-Forges (only a few thousand miles so far), along with the rest of a FCP Stage 2 lift. No issues, the GX drives, rides, and steers great. All of the parts seemed to be very high quality when I installed the lift. The alignment shop said it aligned really well with the Pro-Forges. Had they not been part of a package deal I probably would have gone with JBA UCA's, which are a bit cheaper on their own than the Pro-Forge and have more adjustability.

I'm running Pro-Forges (only a few thousand miles so far), along with the rest of a FCP Stage 2 lift. No issues, the GX drives, rides, and steers great. All of the parts seemed to be very high quality when I installed the lift. The alignment shop said it aligned really well with the Pro-Forges. Had they not been part of a package deal I probably would have gone with JBA UCA's, which are a bit cheaper on their own than the Pro-Forge and have more adjustability.
very interesting Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom