Open invitation to Rubithon 2006, Non CA Chatper members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to encourage TLCA Chapter clubs to attend TLCA's 18th Annual Rubithon in June (21 - 25) 2006!

In an effort to lure our Non CA Chapter clubs to make the journey to Rubithon, I am offering a once in a life time deal... Attend Rubithon in 2006 and we'll waive your Premier Pack registration fee!

That is correct! You must be an active TLCA Member, belong to a Chapter in Good Standing, live outside California and register by the 2006 deadline. If you meet these requirements, Rubithon will waive your 200.00 Premier Pack registration fee in an effort to help you 'afford' the trip.

All of us realize that gas prices are high... but they are only headed higher in the future. We want you to experience the Rubicon Trail before it simply becomes to difficult to travel the long distances or idiots end up getting the trail closed. We want to help by waiving your registration fee in an effort to help you afford the journey of a life time.

This will also be your opportunity to join TLCA President Alan Loshbaugh (and possibly others) on the Rubicon Trail for TLCA's only Hosted event and express your appreciation for a job well done during his first tenure for TLCA.

This offer is specifically targeted for our CO, AZ, ID, WA, NV, UT and TX Chapter members. We want to see you at Rubithon in 2006!

Please consider this your personal invitation.

Rubithon 2006 - Its going to be out of control!

(well, not really out of control, but it should be a lot of fun)

I sincerely look forward to seeing you there!

Tony Twiddy
Rubithon Chairman

I have my calender marked.. Now to determine if flying or towing out is the option.. I'll ping the Tornado group and see who's up for the challenge!

Rubithon 2006

I'll be there, The crzr will be bigger and better, next year, it grows older and better each year, A few new Mods this winter, ready for spring and summer wheeling. Hope to meet all you new people there, just ask for Gunner if you need help on the trail or any thing else.

thanks Big Jim AKA Gunner... frankencruiser... that Marine who drives a huge cruiser... Jpr Ron's grab ass buddy... crash.

Last edited:
Tony,

I'm going to make it if it kills me! No more excuses. I'll have the ambulance drop me at the trail head if I have to. I'm guessing there will be a good sized group from TAC.

THANKS!

Paul? what's it like 40 - 45 hours from my place? Holler we'll caravan behind you and frydaddy! If I can keep up! I need to get a gooseneck, then I could haul 2!

We also had a 3 hour layover on the side of the highway in Nebraska. Trailer had a wheel fall off. Thats a funn story.

It all depends on where we are working at! But for sure we will all hit Fordyce together!

Before Peter chimes in, I'm sure Tony meant to include CA - and I don't mean Kalifornia.

Looking forward to seeng all you kooks on the trail,

Tony, if the Texans show up, I'll be there :)

When do you need the registration sent?

Wife and I are planning on going next year. Please let us know when to get registered. Also, I'm trying to get some guys from Arkansas to go too.

Tony, would it be OK if we published this news in the next issue?

Dave

Dave...

This offer is for Active TLCA members, who belong to a TLCA Chapter in Good Standing, and is targeted to TLCA chapter clubs outside CA only.

The requirements are specific and designed to lure our Non CA chapter members to attend the event in Celebration of TLCA's 30 anniversary.

I know from experience that posting information about TLCA specific events (Must be a TLCA member to attend) is nothing but a head ache for me. Thus, there is no value for me to post publicly and would actually cause me grief. I will be inviting Chapters by direct communication.

I do however hope that your team will formally approach me about attending this year so we can treat your reporter with the proper level of care and support deserving.

Thanks for your understanding.

Tony

no problem

That's why I ask in advance! :cool:

Dave

Pic me pic me..............

Radd cruisers! Congratulations, you get to attend Rubithon.

TRT2 said:
Radd cruisers! Congratulations, you get to attend Rubithon.

Yur kiddin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom