open house at ok4wd by warn 4/26 winch questions? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ok not sure if this will be moved but here on the east coast ok4wd will have an open house with a rock crawl etc sponsored by warn on april 26
OK Auto, 4wd & Tire

i want to go because i want a winch and hope to see some new stuff out there available. Now does anyone have the warn winch unit with the air compressore?? ifso any problems with it reliability? also how fast is the air up option for tires etc thanks again oh hey slee if how much space will be available on the blueberry bumper to mount a winch?

Yeah, I saw that on their site.

You should go and hit that rockpile!

So sez Mr. Running Boards...

mr running boards is having Mr NeverSummerFJ friend bring home a set of slee slidersteps when he comes home from school for the summer. Mr Running Boards WANTS to damage his boards...but not the rest of the truck.

you guys are great; i'm gonna check out ok also to see if they can do a tube style bumper add on for me also. I really like slee's blueberry but did not want to loose the front turn lights. I will take some pics hope to see some other 100's there but i doubt it.

you guys are great; i'm gonna check out ok also to see if they can do a tube style bumper add on for me also. I really like slee's blueberry but did not want to loose the front turn lights. I will take some pics hope to see some other 100's there but i doubt it.

that is easily fixable, just need to find a pair of LC park lights (you can even get the clear, 70$ depo ones) and two of the 1157 sockets to go in.

I understand you can connect to the corners but what lc lights are you referring to? with the lx the lights are separted no??

what I really wanted was to have a winch attach to a bar set up like on this tacoma from artic trucks and be able t remove the winch so "pipers" dont mess with it in the city
maina.jpg
main.jpg

I knwo people get the arb bumper for all sorts of reasons but for my type of use it would not benefit me at all except maybe for deer which I actually did pass a dead one this morning.

ok thanks i would definetly have to do the hid thing you guys did for the regular lights so i can see with out using the drving lights

Warn PowerPlant on a 100

I asked Christo if the Warn PowerPlant could be used on a 100 w/an ARB bumper back in Jan '07 and this was his reply.

Keith, none of the bumper from ARB for the 100 series will fit the Warn upright or the Powerplant winches. There is currently no solution to fit that winch on a 100 series.

I'm not aware of any significant changes in the aftermarket front bumpers available for the 100, so I suspect this still holds true. Unfortunate, because it seems like a pretty slick combo.

ok not sure if this will be moved but here on the east coast ok4wd will have an open house with a rock crawl etc sponsored by warn on april 26
OK Auto, 4wd & Tire

i want to go because i want a winch and hope to see some new stuff out there available. Now does anyone have the warn winch unit with the air compressore?? ifso any problems with it reliability? also how fast is the air up option for tires etc thanks again oh hey slee if how much space will be available on the blueberry bumper to mount a winch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom