Ooooh, the full length ARB rack fits over the stock rack... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

I got my 35" spare up top and 2 NATO gas cans so far...

Now I have an excuse to buy more toys. :p

neat, keep the potential rust under the dang thing in mind, though...

OK, maybe not in AZ, but still... worry about it, like most of the folks here, just to share the pain... :D

Great it looks fantastic, were did you buy the ARB Roof Rack, did you get the Mesh Floo?

How much did you pay for the roof rack and mounting gear?

Congratulations!

Looks really good. Any clearance problems with opening or venting the sunroof with the rack on?

Nope...

The moonroof slides into the roof, so thats no issue. It easily opens all the way up in vent mode too.

The rear spoiler clears the rack when lifting the rear tailgate door up too.

The only issue I had was having to relocate the XM antenna from the top of the roof to the top of the forward flat section of the rack for reception.

Last edited:
Thanks

Nope...

The rack slides into the roof, so thats no issue. It easily opens all the way up in vent mode too.

The rear spoiler clears the rack when lifting the rear tailgate door up too.

The only issue I had was having to relocate the XM antenna from the top of the roof to the top of the forward flat section of the rack for reception.

Cody- where did you get it from and how much?

Cody

I'm picking mine up today. Any install advise? How long did it take?

I got mine 2nd hand for a nice price. Brand new, they seem to run around $800-900 for the rack....and like $200-250 for the mounting feet and rails.

Its best to have help...I think we had 4 guys, 1 on each corner and we just walked it up from the back of the cruiser to the front and dropped it into the rain gutters.

It is adjustable up and down and side to side.....so it took some adjusting to center it all once I got it back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom