••••CSC October Meeting Agenda 10.18.2019•••• (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC October Meeting Agenda 10.18.2019

Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM

Meeting agenda

• Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Treasurer report
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • Drawing for free stuff donated by @ARJMN 👍
  • New business

I cannot attend this month, I anyone willing to record on their phone and send me the audio so I can transcribe the notes? :)

I wasn't able to make it to the meeting. any word on a November ROTM?

@Ken in AZ will be putting something together for Nov ROTM, and @ARJMN also had an open invite run planned over Thanksgiving weekend on Rug Road. Stay tuned for details!

@Ken in AZ will be putting something together for Nov ROTM, and @ARJMN also had an open invite run planned over Thanksgiving weekend on Rug Road. Stay tuned for details!
Abigail I need someone to cover the November Run of the Month! I just sold my Land Cruiser and don’t have my new toy ready to hit the road yet. I should be able to host the January run and promise to make it up to everyone!!

CSC1910_01.JPG

CSC1910_02.JPG

CSC1910_03.JPG

CSC Monthly Phoenix Meeting
Friday, October 19, 2019 @ 7:30 PM
Tempe, AZ

Thank you @Ken in AZ for leading this meeting and @Highway Romping for recording!
:) 🙏

First Time Guests

- Paul - Paul owns a nice 2013 4Runner, lifted, upgraded suspension, sliders, bumpers.

- @leippra8 Cody and his wife Samantha have a 2000 UZJ100 with 170k miles. It's a Phoenix truck and has been here it's whole life. It's pretty much stock except for the oversized tires. They just got it this summer and have plans to baseline everything, then adding suspension and possibly a roof rack. There are a few cosmetic things that need to be taken care of as well but they aren't urgent.

New Members

- None

ROTM

October
- Thanks @brices123 for organizing this run. October ROTM - Casner #8 Casner was excellent, the weather was perfect-- the first day was chilly and windy (night got down to 41 degrees) but Saturday night going into Sunday was beautiful. Quite a few people showed up as well and there was plenty of space to camp in dispersed areas. The actual Casner trail provided no issues for anyone, @Funner was even able to take his trailer up the trail.!The views are always worth it for this trip even if you don't go on the actual trail run. @medtro even made an appearance on Saturday nighto_O

November - No "official" ROTM for November but @ARJMN has an open invite of Rug Road for anyone who is interested! Open Invite Throw-down on Rug Road 11/30-12/01 Also, there's a run of Bulldog Canyon 11/16/2019 happening as well. 🦃🦃🦃

December - No official ROTM set for December but keep an eye on the forum because many people decide to go out over the holidays and will post up. A club out of San Diego has invited CSC members to join them on the AZ Peace Trail as well, and several members so far are tentatively planning to go. Events/Trails - Arizona Peace Trail..East side December 26th to ....

January 2020 - OPEN, any takers? ;)

New Business

CSC Christmas Party
- 🎄🤶🎅 CSC 2019 Christmas Party sign-up Set for Sat. December 14th at @brices123 house again (thank you Brice and Tina for opening your lovely home to us once again!) This event is only for official CSC members and their families, so if you haven't signed up yet, this would be a great time to do so!:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa: Food will be provided but this is BYOB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom