For Sale Ontario Canada- 1995 Toyota HZJ77 LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale: 1995 Land Cruiser HZJ77

1HZ 4.2L Diesel, Auto Transmission, 4WD, RHD, 5 Passenger, 55 450km (34000 miles) original, No rust, No leaks, No mechanical issues, no body patchwork or bondo. The only issue is a slight dent to the plastic on the driver side rear bumper(picture included).

I Imported it from Japan in the Fall of 2018 and am the second owner ever. The truck has never required any maintenance since I've owned it and has regular oil changes every 5000KM with Amsoil 15w40 heavy duty diesel oil. It has practically new BFG ko2 with roughly 8000kms on them.

This vehicle does not have the full underbody "rust preventative" rubber coating. A lot of the dealers in Japan have been doing this to hide rust and leaks. It has however been oil sprayed to prevent rust from the cold Canadian winters.

I do have a video of the truck running which I can send through private message if interested.

Truck is located in Sarnia Ontario, Canada which is a border city to Port Huron Michigan, and as it is a 1995, it is now US legal. I have exported RHD cars to the USA before.

looking for 33000 USD, open to reasonable offers

I could only attach the 5 photos, so I'll provide a link to see more. If anyone would like more pics, feel free to ask.

Photos- Blair Nield

thanks for looking.

IMG_5580.JPG

IMG_5581.JPG

IMG_5582.JPG

IMG_5583.JPG

IMG_5584.JPG

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom