ONSC Membership+Info - onsc4x4.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.oldenorthstatecruisers.com
Go to ONSC4x4 sign up for an account and pay using our e-mail address below:

Right now the club e-mail address is “oldenorthstate@hotmail.com

You will need to put in the description the following:

1) Who you are paying for

2) Type of membership

ONSC Membership (annual) - $40
ONSC 10 Year Membership - $300 (25% discount from annual, given 10 years of membership)
ONSC Lifetime Membership - $500 (50% discount from annual, given 25 years of membership)

10% discount will be applied, upon request, to any membership level for US Armed Services members active OR retired (at time of purchase or renewal).

If a student wishes to join ONSC, the BOD will, if they see fit, appoint said person as an Honorary Member (in accordance with the bylaws), wherein the student can participate in all membership-required and non-membership-required activities related to ONSC without paying dues, for a duration of one year.

3) Then put an address so we can update our records.

4) TLCA Number and Expiration, if you don't have one, please note you yould like more information.

UPDATE: Below is a link to the Current ONSC Membership Roster. This list is maintained by the current membership coordinaotr. This is also the list provided to our club sponsors for membership discounts at various vendors. If you are not on the list and have paid your dues please contact the current membership coordinator.

To check your membership status, click the link, find your name then check your expiration date.

We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you out on the trails and at one of our many events!

ONSC Current Members List

The club will also take donations using paypal as well as use it as a way to pay for t-shirts we make and advance payment options to events and expenses. Once Joe has all the information about paypal he can add it to our website as a button. Which makes things even easier as it allows us to do yearly dues reminders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to “PAYPAL” sign up for an account and pay using our e-mail address below:

Right now the club e-mail address is “oldenorthstate@hotmail.com”

You will need to put in the description the following:

1) Who you are paying for

2) Type of membership

Founding Membership (Includes 3 year membership): $100
Single member yearly: $15
Family yearly: $25
Life Time Single: $165
Life Time Family: $300
10 Year Single: $85
10 Year Family: $160

3) Then put an address so we can update our records.

The club will also take donations using paypal as well as use it as a way to pay for t-shirts we make and advance payment options to events and expenses. Once Joe has all the information about paypal he can add it to our website as a button. Which makes things even easier as it allows us to do yearly dues reminders.

what exactly does a founding membership include???

Paypal sent

sent my money

Paypal Sent Today :)

Paypal sent today for Founding Membership. :D

For those who have joined as Founding Members and Lifetime Members, I would be happy to provide you webspace and email at no charge, no strings attached.

If you want the webspace and/or email, PM or email me and let me know what you want your account to be, e.g.

http://www.oldenorthstatecruisers.com/<whatever-you-want>
<whatever-you-want>@oldenorthstatecruisers.com

Greg and Casey, please feel free to update any info you have to include this benefit. It is indefinite.

Tech stuff:

- Email can be POP or IMAP.
- The webserver is a Linux box running apache. I cannot provide any web development tools on the server - you'll have to do development offline and upload to the server.
- Uploads to the server will be limited to common web content file types - html, png, jpeg, etc. I can't host movies, music, games, or allow programs to be installed.
- You'll have several hundred MB of storage space - probably at least 250mb.
- I can only offer minimal tech support - helping you access the server, common questions, basic recommendations. I can't do your web dev. ;)

Hey, If we get the lifetime / 10 year one and then move to like say TN one day can we still come back and play or what ?

Justin Gibhardt

HAVE SENT MONEY:beer:

JUSTIN GIBHARDT

Greg, If you get a chance can you send me an answer on my above question. Only thing holding me back here.

Yes Daren, you would be able to attend anything we hold, and as an update we will be making the OBX trip this coming March, tentative date is the 28th through 30th.

All benifits will be available to you the entire time, and as long as we have an address we will keep you up to date via club newsletter.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

For those that have not sent in there membership dues, please in the subject line or comment box provide an address so that when we complete the packets we have a location to send them.

Thanks

What is the deadline for a founding membership?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom