ONSC Membership+Info - onsc4x4.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lawl. Never been to that site before, how would it be cached? I think there are enough people that are having the issue that it's bigger than clearing cookies

Stop being a "user" and do the test for me :flipoff2: I can't identify why a problem is occurring if I can't reproduce it.

I tried 3 different computers with different browser histories, including 2 iPhones and 2 iPads (including one who has never been on MUD), and I did get the same results. DAMN RUSSIANS!!!!!

Last edited:
:popcorn:

wait, now im getting a video with "casting couch"...... oh ok that was a caching issue :-D

I tried 3 different computers with different browser histories, including 2 iPhones and 2 iPads (including one who has never been on MUD), and I did get the same results. DAMN RUSSIANS!!!!!

"same result" meaning what? You haven't stated whether or not you're having the problem.

Try this:
ONSC Current Members

Works fine for me, and brought me to the realization I was overdue :eek: Just paid up @forrest5000

If I wasn't having the problem, I wouldn't have said dick. So I get the same italian website. Your link above did work. The url is different: ONSC Current Members. The hyperlink on the first post still goes to italian website, corrupted?

AndrewHadji cashing issue? cash me ousside! howbough dat!

If I wasn't having the problem, I wouldn't have said dick. So I get the same italian website. Your link above did work. The url is different: ONSC Current Members. The hyperlink on the first post still goes to italian website, corrupted?

Just wanted to confirm. Yes, I know the URL is different, it's not shortened. Not sure why the shortened URL is broken, but my GUESS is that the shortened URL is not dedicated for all time, and someone happened to generate a shortened URL for the italian website. That new shortened URL someone generated just happens to overlap ours, but not with all DNS providers.

First post updated with the link that worked for Izzy. Thanks for bringing it to my attention everyone.

Last edited:

AndrewHadji cashing issue? cash me ousside! howbough dat!

Damn auto correct... :-D also second link works correctly for me

84550710.gif

I decided Italian Magic Rainbow Land looked promising, so I joined up. Free for the first month!!

i cant get to google docs from work, firewall......the wierd link did take me to the italian rreading rainbow website....

Renewed just now. Thanks for the reminder Eric

Just saw my membership had lapsed and renewed.....

For everyone with a lapsed membership,prepare for the reminder not signally you out

For everyone with a lapsed membership,prepare for the reminder not signally you out

:lol: This person was like "let me pull out my mat real quick":

kLkzIJX.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom