ONSC Membership+Info - onsc4x4.com (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is giving everyone that has a lapsed membership. to expect a email from me . I dont want to make David have to work hard the first week. If i have miss any ones new membership packets PM me and ill rectified it immediately. Thanks Eric
I believe my dad and I have lapsed membership. I will try to get that in order.

Everyone renewing today ,don't think that it's going to be next February 29th when you expire. Nice try.

renewed today. Do I get fined for letting it expire like the state does on my registration? :)

renewed today. Do I get fined for letting it expire like the state does on my registration? :)

As a bod member, you should know better :p

So, while my wife and kids are still asleep, and I'm usually an early riser, I decided to spend some time here, reading up on these threads in our clubhouse. I had no idea there are membership dues. :oops: So, when does membership run from? January to January? When is renewal time?

So, while my wife and kids are still asleep, and I'm usually an early riser, I decided to spend some time here, reading up on these threads in our clubhouse. I had no idea there are membership dues. :oops: So, when does membership run from? January to January? When is renewal time?
It an annual membership, it starts from when you sign up till the same date next year.

There's no membership required to post here FYI. A membership is suggested, but again not required, if you attend events that the club puts on.

Finally paid for the membership. Look forward to meeting all of you now that my truck is moving again.

I had no idea there was a NC membership. Just joined! Looking forward to connecting with this group.

Welcome! Sending your membership packet will be somewhat delayed, but you'll get it.

Another new member packet going out today!!

Had about ~10 expirations in the past month. Please check the lists in the first post to see if your membership is still active!

Sent out a renewal reminder to anyone who has had a membership expire from 1/2019 until now. Back up to 104 members in good standing as of this posting.

Also, I figured out a way to reorder the current members list (see first post of this thread) into alphabetical order by last name, to make it easier to check your status.

Keep the renewals coming in!

Sent out a renewal reminder to anyone who has had a membership expire from 1/2019 until now. Back up to 104 members in good standing as of this posting.

Also, I figured out a way to reorder the current members list (see first post of this thread) into alphabetical order by last name, to make it easier to check your status.

Keep the renewals coming in!

Thought I'd done Lifetime or 10 year or something, but my memory's crap about some things. Didn't realize I was delinquent, will get the renewal going soon!

Just signed up today and paid my dues, looking forward to hanging out with you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom