ONSC Membership+Info - onsc4x4.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Site is back up. Please feel free to renew your registrations now. Check your membership status via the Google spreadsheet linked in the first post of this thread.

Hi- Registration dues sent via Paypal on 9 December, checking on status since I haven't received any correspondence. Thanks.
Hey- checking on my membership. Sent a couple messages but so far no reply. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey- checking on my membership. Sent a couple messages but so far no reply. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.
Pm me your address, ive sent it out twice

I registered and paid the club fee months ago as well as reached out to everyone I have seen a club contact for and still haven’t received my club packet or anything via email or post mail. Can anyone help me out here?

Who did you two reach out to? Names of people you talked to would help figure out the gap.

@forrest5000 and @Fort Knox handle membership registrations (processing, packets / payments). They can help you both.

I believe that I shot you a message as well as the Erik that was on the ONSC page as the one to reach. Oh, I also emailed the email that was listed otherwise on the main page. Not sure who else to contact, hence posting here. I had been informed it was being taken care of. I know people get busy and things get missed. I don’t join clubs. Ever. I did this one and was excited about it, but kind of bummed I haven’t received my packet and membership info.

There seems to be a problem with my mailman, i have mailed these packets out , if you have not received please pm me i lm going to the post office to see what i can do. Sorry for the inconvenience

@forrest5000 Your mailman must have his truck covered in ONSC stickers (mine included :rolleyes::rofl:)

Yeah @Cornhusker, you sent me a message in Feb. I responded to you and you never followed up after saying you were going to look into what I said, so my assumption was that you were taken care of. Best not to sit on these things, but to follow through!!

Sounds like @forrest5000 is taking care of you.

The only direction you gave was to check my email and my wife's, which we did. Nothing was received. Lack of follow through is not something that I am known for and not what happened. The last contact I had was before the Relic Run telling me it would be taken care of. If @forrest5000 is taking care of it, fantastic. It sounds like this has happened to a few others that registered around the same time as me.

Right, well then I apologize. If you had let me known 4 months ago that nothing was received, perhaps I could have helped further.

Hopefully Eric F can get his email/postman fixed so this won't happen in the future.

FYI, not a board member, just a regular ONSC member trying to help out. :cheers:

I'm just going to resend the last batch. If you receive a double, you get a bonus!.

Right, well then I apologize. If you had let me known 4 months ago that nothing was received, perhaps I could have helped further.

Hopefully Eric F can get his email/postman fixed so this won't happen in the future.

FYI, not a board member, just a regular ONSC member trying to help out. :cheers:

I appreciate it. That is why I emailed off of the site when I realized that.

hey folks not sure if this is the right place to ask, but when I try to access the membership link, get an error;
http://onsc4x4.com/membership and

Both render this in Firefox and Chrome latest versions (Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 if that matters at all, it might ;) )

"Your server is running PHP version 5.2.17 but WordPress 5.2.1 requires at least 5.6.20."

Would love to join . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom