ONSC Membership+Info - onsc4x4.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was going to register for Logan’s run and realized my membership is expired.
Just renewed my membership for 10 years so I don’t have to worry about renewing for a while.

Joined back in June, got an email saying packet was in the mail.. have yet to see it. Who should I contact? Don’t want to get booted for not attending meetings I didn’t know about..

Joined back in June, got an email saying packet was in the mail.. have yet to see it. Who should I contact? Don’t want to get booted for not attending meetings I didn’t know about..
I'll check to see what happened.

I'll check ,but remember sending yours out.

You will not get booted for not attending meetings.

Please make sure I have a good email for you, each month I send out about 30 emails, mostly to the same people, with an average of 2-3 responses . Also please let me know if you don't want an email reminder, for I won't waste my time or yours.

Thanks Johnny. I will send it this weekend when I'm home. I need to confirm my TLCA #. Missed Moonshine at Logan's Run this year.

Hi- Registration dues sent via Paypal on 9 December, checking on status since I haven't received any correspondence. Thanks.

Hi- Registration dues sent via Paypal on 9 December, checking on status since I haven't received any correspondence. Thanks.
I mailed out ,the packet a while back . I dont kow what is going on with Belmont post office.

Ok, thanks. Will advise when I get the info. Def looking forward to meeting some fellow LC enthusiasts. Take care.
Where are you located? our Raleigh dinner is coming up! Would be good to meet ya

Where are you located? our Raleigh dinner is coming up! Would be good to meet ya

Pinehurst, I'm about 45 min south of Cary. BTW I'm headed to Windrock Park Tn 15-18 FEB if anyone is interested in going. My family and I are renting a cabin at the campground- too cold to tent camp for this ole man. I went last Jan and there was a few inches of snow and good amount of ice, made for some interesting wheeling.

Now that the website is back up ,be prepared for a reminder if you have lapsed, for you can receive the bod voting email.

Anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom