ONSC Membership+Registration Info

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star

Lawl. Never been to that site before, how would it be cached? I think there are enough people that are having the issue that it's bigger than clearing cookies
Stop being a "user" and do the test for me :flipoff2: I can't identify why a problem is occurring if I can't reproduce it.

Izzyandsue

Izzy
SILVER Star
I tried 3 different computers with different browser histories, including 2 iPhones and 2 iPads (including one who has never been on MUD), and I did get the same results. DAMN RUSSIANS!!!!!

Last edited:

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star

If I wasn't having the problem, I wouldn't have said dick. So I get the same italian website. Your link above did work. The url is different: ONSC Current Members. The hyperlink on the first post still goes to italian website, corrupted?
Just wanted to confirm. Yes, I know the URL is different, it's not shortened. Not sure why the shortened URL is broken, but my GUESS is that the shortened URL is not dedicated for all time, and someone happened to generate a shortened URL for the italian website. That new shortened URL someone generated just happens to overlap ours, but not with all DNS providers.

First post updated with the link that worked for Izzy. Thanks for bringing it to my attention everyone.

Last edited:

AndrewHadji

GOLD Star
If I wasn't having the problem, I wouldn't have said dick. So I get the same italian website. Your link above did work. The url is different: ONSC Current Members. The hyperlink on the first post still goes to italian website, corrupted?

AndrewHadji cashing issue? cash me ousside! howbough dat!
Damn auto correct... :-D also second link works correctly for me

stevezero

SILVER Star

i cant get to google docs from work, firewall......the wierd link did take me to the italian rreading rainbow website....

Top Bottom