ONSC Membership+Info - onsc4x4.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Want to welcome Mr. Kittrell,Leonard,Etheridge,Wolfe,Floyd,Blackwell,Lee,and Bryan.New member packet will be sent out tomorrow .

115 active members!!! Thank you Eric and members of ONSC for making this happen!!!!! @forrest5000

116 now I think.

I joined this evening and Eric hooked me up with the packet also!

Having an email notification issue with Paypal/Hotmail at the moment. Just forwarded the payments from the past two weeks to Eric Forrest.

My apologies for the delay :cheers:

Having an email notification issue with Paypal/Hotmail at the moment. Just forwarded the payments from the past two weeks to Eric Forrest.

My apologies for the delay :cheers:

I just told Eric I was going to vote to impeach you since mine hadn't been updated yet.

I kid, I kid.

Is ther an updated membership roster somwwhere i know i pdaid in sep or oct but names not on their i am going to Jim Barkley Toyota sometime this week and was going to seek out a club discount and will mention a roster of names like whats talked about in the initial post.

Go to first post of this thread ,and press the link to current members list ,it's a Google doc.

@coinoperated40 sounds like @forrest5000 needs to drop what he's doing and head right over to you in the ONSC Mobile Membership Machine!

Seriously, I think anybody here that's met you can back me up when I say we'll be better for having you on board. Or do you just want the HAMOM priveleges to resurrect your beast???

@JohnVee
Took the plunge today and joining this group. I have been in the shadows way to long and hope to get out this year.
A story to be told of the date 1/9/17.
Shane

First complaint:::
Joined 3 mins ago and no packet yet.:)
Just want to get off on the right foot.
Mailed out today

@coinoperated40 sounds like @forrest5000 needs to drop what he's doing and head right over to you in the ONSC Mobile Membership Machine!

Seriously, I think anybody here that's met you can back me up when I say we'll be better for having you on board. Or do you just want the HAMOM priveleges to resurrect your beast???

Very odd that you mentioned the word RESURRECT. A story is unfolding, when I have time to introduce myself and the 40.. Would never ask for a HAMON this early in the group. Check in with me tomorrow.

Just looked at the member list. Why is it no longer in alphabetic order?

Paid my membership a few weeks back, heard nothing from anyone and membership list does not show my payment either. I could use a couple stickers.

Listing members by when their membership runs out is a PIA. Why not leave it alphabetical on the web page and if the powers that be need it listed by expiration just use that version for in house use.

Thank you. It used to be alphabetical and I guess I am just accustomed to that. Just makes more sense to me. Really does not matter in the end, I found what I was looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom