ONSC Meet and Greet Weekend Campout 2020 - March 6-8th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yeah so the ribs were a bust, but hey it was a great time regardless.

35 people was the final count - which is one of the smallest we've had that i can remember..... Coronavirus fears perhaps :)

And thanks Kenny and Lydia for all the hard work!!

Last edited:
Thanks Kenny!

Thanks Kenny and Lydia for all the hard work!. Thanks for hosting and the breakfast was great!

Good to see everyone that made it and meet a few new people.

Here are a few pictures of what we did Saturday to get some trees off the guard rail.

5DC63662-3DA2-4334-A692-CD6BBB07458C.jpeg

71B6C2DC-30B3-4A16-8CFA-467AAD60E35C.jpeg

4D8ED71F-8D9B-480A-9A4D-65B88C530B44.jpeg

something I learned from this trip - folks just love that Richardson 111 unstructured hat - especially in the navy/white. So I bought a bunch with the club logo on them - if you want one they'll be here in a week or so - LMK.

something I learned from this trip - folks just love that Richardson 111 unstructured hat - especially in the navy/white. So I bought a bunch with the club logo on them - if you want one they'll be here in a week or so - LMK.

Yes!

I do!

I just wanna thank you folks for taking some unflattering pictures of me that made me realize I've got a huge lump on the side of my face. Doc's office I go.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
i would like to propose everyone add their actual name in their signature line for us new folks. LoL.
Hi Jonathan, I'm Jonathan. Nice to meet you and Miles!

Crack Spackle! That is one of the funniest things I have sen in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom