ONSC Meet and Greet Weekend Campout 2020 - March 6-8th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The barn looks like home.

1583462884820.png

1583462933918.png

1583462756047.png

1583462950505.png

1583462972677.png

Thinking of only coming Saturday, haven't decided yet.

Meet & Greet Workday (Sat at 9am Hunt Camp)
I spoke to Terry and both she and Brock are out of town for training and won't be able to host our club work day but she did give me a list of items we can do. I will meet you at the Hunt Camp at 9am so I can get a list of volunteer names to be handed in to Terry.

1) If there are folks with winches & maybe chainsaw certified and have all of their PPE & chainsaws they can clean up trees that came down near Flatwoods Trailhead. The fire guys cut them to clear the trail but I think they need to be pulled back or winched back off the fencing down there.
2) Pick up roadside trash and trash in dispersed campsites along the roads and as far down as Deep Water.
3) Using buckets for water and brushes and rags they can wash off the road and trailhead signs.
4) I am working with Steve Christenbury to remove a large tree that fell in his host campsite. We could always use more help.

I should be there around 4pm Friday. Don’t start the weekend without me!

You maybe the first Jaeco. Gate is dummy locked and power and water are on. Enjoy and we will be back over around 6.... but go ahead and start the party!

I mean weekend ;)

Man I miss this crew. The boys were just running through my list of ONSC trip failures at dinner tonight.
Jalopy- pig cooker trailer fail followed by loss of 4WD on the trails (M&G)
Exhaust fail (Logan’s)
Headlight fails (M&G)
Fuel line fail -didn’t make that event (Xmas)
4Runner- poser rock fail with @JohnVee (Big Creek)
Diff actuator fail on the Trip with the Mothers Day curse. (Hurricane Creek)

funny they didn’t mention the wins.
Anyway. Have fun gang!

@RedHeadedStepChild Didn’t you also once buy something at the Outpost for your kid then take it away from him so you could be included in the Dirty Santa?

And don’t forget almost slicing your finger off when cobbling your 4R’s front end after Poser.

Luck of Irish, or Ginger Curse?

@RedHeadedStepChild Didn’t you also once buy something at the Outpost for your kid then take it away from him so you could be included in the Dirty Santa?

And don’t forget almost slicing your finger off when cobbling your 4R’s front end after Poser.

Luck of Irish, or Ginger Curse?
Ha!
Yeah that was certainly a top parenting moment. They used to sell those green lasers. The boys each got one. Aaron’s May have ended up on the table. Sarah May have gotten that laser pointer.
ive convinced myself if was to protect their young eyes.

and yeah, that was a mighty fine cut and done top notch 1st aiding you did.

I left two green folding camp chairs by the fire last night. If anyone has them please hold on to them and I will get them at the CRR. Thanks in advance.

I will get them to you David at CRR. Along with these items for Dave and Eric.
Great seeing everyone and meeting some new members. Thanks for all that helped in the cooking and cleanup and making this another great weekend in the the URE’s. You guys are the best!
10112B8F-F9AF-448E-99F0-F257AD891D96.jpeg
A0F5CC7B-E0EA-4BE0-856C-0420B4B2E686.jpeg
AE9AB5A6-FA25-45B3-A866-5A60151D7485.jpeg

Thank you Kenny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom