ONSC Gear ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.oldenorthstatecruisers.com
So I am trying to get some ideas as to what everyone wants to see...

I was thinking:

A few LS Shirts
Some have requested a few ringer SS Shirts
Maybe a few hats
and a few decals...

Any other suggestions let me know.....I plan to start on this in the next week.

I want it all, and also maybe even some onsc nut hugger pants (70s style)

Thongs!!!

yeah, Id much rather have ladies on board with the thongs and not you guys.

you know what would be cool, A poster of our logo and all our rigs wrapped around it, or like a "team" photo with the logo kinda thing.
Or even a Banner! I assume we dont have one. use it for trips to URE and GSMTR and what not.

Stickers, short sleeve T's, and some business cards to leave on Cruisers.

I guess we should start forking out some money for all the stuff that we want????

Many thanks for running with this, Greg!

sweet - I'm in for some shirts long sleeve and short sleeve

There's a place off 70 in Durham that prints t-shirts and I got a buddy who has a screen printing business too so let me know if you need help Greg.

Juan - I owe you a phone call buddy

stickers/decals for my new addition (67FJ40) would complete it...

I have recieved quotes back for banner and decals, they will start on those as soon as I approve the proof this afternoon, I am waiting on Jeff to get back to me on the shirts.

I will also like some hats / shirts both long and short / decals.

Just tell me how much and when and where.

Thanks Greg. I'm stoked for all of the above!

Onsc Decals!!!

This is the first batch of decals I have made, I had a total of 50 made. I figured I could hand them out next meeting we have here locally and those unable to make it I suppose I could mail out. Still waiting on a response on the shirts and hats. Let me know what you think. Sorry the pics are a bit blurry.

Greg

Last edited:
Nice. Given that I am not likely to get to the triangle for a meeting / social gathering, if you're up for mailing, I'll PM you my address.

You could also bring some to Uwharrie if you're going to make the dual club ride in June.

EDIT: I am also interested in hat(s) / shirt(s).

Can't wait to see one up close, and paste some on my 80. Very cool Greg, and let me know if I can contribute to help offset the cost.

sweet...hope to make a meeting sometime in the near future, until then wondering if I can request or pay for a sticker to slap on old yeller....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom