ONSC CHRISTMAS PARTY 2019 - DEC 6-8th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lol. The “where the heck is the 10mm” pic is much preferred to the one with the flashlight in my mouth and my sleeve stuck in the engine bay :). Glad to be able to help Kenny. A small price to pay in return for all you guys offer the club.

*** FOUND ***

Who was in the first camping spot to the right before you get to the barn? The one that dead ends by the creek. Was doing a trash sweep before we left and found this set of tent poles/stakes and a single glove down by the water. I saw an unfamiliar 80 in there when we arrived saturday afternoon.

67C4D998-BAC2-4200-8E38-1FEA8702112E.jpeg

@erymer someone gave me a green thermos brand water bottle to get to you as well.

Last edited:
Id recognize that foil wrapped 80 anywhere and he was set up opposite side of field from here.

Lol. The “where the heck is the 10mm” pic is much preferred to the one with the flashlight in my mouth and my sleeve stuck in the engine bay :). Glad to be able to help Kenny. A small price to pay in return for all you guys offer the club.

You mean this one Mr. Free?

147E71D1-AE8E-44A8-B2D3-4E70050D7C29.jpeg

*** FOUND ***

Who was in the first camping spot to the right before you get to the barn? The one that dead ends by the creek. Was doing a trash sweep before we left and found this set of tent poles/stakes and a single glove down by the water. I saw an unfamiliar 80 in there when we arrived saturday afternoon.

I am guessing the tent is Bill Wrights

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom