ONSC Chat (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm going to see if I can find some and order also.

We are going to order a couple for the shop and our Medical kit in the truck. We already have stitch kits and a surgical stapler, I think this is a much less painful option. Certainly good enough to get you to a hospital if you think you need one.

Imagine me coming at you with a stapler to fix a gash in your leg on the trail :) We also carry pain killers, both general and local I believe.

Thanks for sharing @NCFJ !!

Thanks for sharing @NCFJ !!

X2. I shared this with the safety manager and our first responder in the plant. We are going to add them to our kits. We have a fairly high risk of significant cuts in the fab side of the shop.

Here is a good article on using crazy glue, super glue
Also in our first aid bag

The Complete Guide to Using Super Glue for Cuts

Another cool thing is Vet Wrap
Used for all sorts of things, including holding a splint on to an arm or leg. Tough stuff, lasts on a horses legs for days, wraps and sticks to itself.

3M™ Vetrap™ Bandage Wrap in Standing Wraps / Bandages

38683.a.zoom.jpg

The '97 LX 450 is gone :(

It went back to its previous owner - congrats to @NCjeff !!

Dibs on buying it back LOL.

So you've cracked the code of the underpants gnomes... the ? stands for sell it back to the original owner... Brilliant

upload_2018-10-11_9-39-49.png

if there is one thing I learned from Ryan, its take selfies while waiting for the ambulance.....
luckily my surgeon did not leave enough flesh hanging out to make jerky....more ugliness to be seen in my sux to be me thread.

I thought you messed up your shoulder...

Always wondered what two very large boat hulls sound like when they try to get extracted from each other.... now I know.

Thanks @weejub

Such a weird feeling of buying back a truck. Y'all know that feeling of seeing it leave your driveway... now it returned. I have a few that I wish I could have bought back, this is one of them. Interesting ride from Pittsboro to Wilmington in the middle of Tropical Storm Matthew.

I was just about to text you to make sure you made it back OK. :) Hopefully it drove nice! Wonderful truck, so peppy compared to my '96, even with the 35's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom