ONSC 80 series Leather Kit deal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If you go that route, you really should replace the seat bottom cushion foam as well.

Think I have replied to all PMs now.

:beer: R

PM sent. This is one upgrade the :princess: has been bugging me to do.

Ramon, I'm interetsed also. Shoot me a PM..

Ramon, thanks for the 411, I got seats, arm rests, center console, shifter and steering wheel on it's way:D

I'm gonna go scope out City Upholstery this week;)

New leather in the mail today.:bounce::bounce2::bounce:

leath.JPG
leath.JPG

Alex, you also got a sick light bar! :eek:

ha ha I saw that too. Jealous in high point.

oil changes and brake pads here today. Booooooorrrrriiingg.

and on topic new leather is nice!! I'm sad mine is just 4 years old and showing its age.
Leatherique has been nice but I dont get the results there promos show.
URE dust + sweat doesnt help anything.

Dude - that leather is sexy!!!!!

I got to order me some new covers for my 40th Anniversary 80.

They look so freaking good!!

Jon is your leather in that bad of a shape??

What are you going to do with your old skins??? I love the color combos on the 40ths. I have some spare seats in the garage. Maybe we could work out some kind of deal. :)

The leather's getting installed in a week or two, and I got the vagina seat heaters from Shane as long as I was going to have the seats all torn apart. :p

Jon is your leather in that bad of a shape??

What are you going to do with your old skins??? I love the color combos on the 40ths. I have some spare seats in the garage. Maybe we could work out some kind of deal. :)

The rear and 3rd row is mint but the front driver's is showing it's age. The trip to the holy land in the cold started a tear in the center strip thread...and it has progressively gotten worse.

I was thinking of only getting the front kit so you might not want mine...

The rear and 3rd row is mint but the front driver's is showing it's age.

FYI, Not trying to pimp my goods, BUT if you think your middle is MINT, wait till you replace the front only. It wont be so mint any more.

For anyone who has thought their middle row was mint did not after getting new leather.

My point is 14 year old leather is just that.

FYI, Not trying to pimp my goods, BUT if you think your middle is MINT, wait till you replace the front only. It wont be so mint any more.

For anyone who has thought their middle row was mint did not after getting new leather.

My point is 14 year old leather is just that.

True in many instances - but you haven't seen my truck ;)

Got the leather in, and installed. Man, I can't say enough about Shane's work. This is the 2nd cruiser that I have his replacement leather in, and it looks great:bounce::bounce2::bounce:
The 80

SEATS1.jpg

SEAT2.jpg

SEATS3.jpg
SEATS1.jpg
SEAT2.jpg
SEATS3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom