1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Toyota EPC

Discussion in 'Diesel Tech / 24 volts' started by Stickboy, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Stickboy

Stickboy

Trying to find parts numbers with a microfiche and came across an old post on the lcml.

Here's an online russian Toyota EPC.
    http://www.elcats.ru/toyota/nahodka/

I translated it with http://www.worldlingo.com/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

it has the epc for every make of toyota from every country, searchable by vin.

it takes a little getting use to the translation program, for example the power steering pump is called "pump of hydraulic amplifier and steering resevoir" this only holds true for the menus however, all the final part number pages are the same as the fiches and in english.

if anyone knows of an english version of this i'd love to see it.
    -mike

2. Landpimp

Landpimp

Media:
    been using this for awhile now and its very cool and helpfull, havn;t tried ordering the parts yet however ;)

BTW when the EPC 1st showed up it went back to 1970 I think, they took that part off a few months ago :(

You have noticed you can click on the pic and the part # pops up.

3. semlin

semlin discouraged user

Media:
    Albums:
    great, but explorer won't let me bookmark it as a favourite because of the title??

4. Landpimp

Landpimp

Media:
    I had no problem bookmarking with exporer? just change the name then.......the link will still be good.

John

[quote author=semlin link=board=21;threadid=10996;start=msg99903#msg99903 date=1076010068]
    great, but explorer won't let me bookmark it as a favourite because of the title??
    [/quote]

5. sig998

sig998

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">