Online spreadsheet of 80's 4 Sale in USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ireland; USA (WA,CO, CA, CT), Scotland, London
Website
twitter.com
As part of my (crashed my 1996 FZJ80 175K recently, had since new) search 4 a cruiser I created a spreadsheet. In the end it has 300 trucks 4 sale around the county (USA only) with some data on the truck, date of advert, URL, where, price, dealer-y/n, VIN, mileage etc...

I've uploaded it onto an online location (have it as XLS spreadsheet - ping me if u want that) so others can add to it etc..
Currently at Login to 80s4saleusa (has a 30 day trial)
userid= land.cruiser@gmx.com (free email hoster), password= landcruiser
Tried http://numsum.com/spreadsheet/show/93861 as well (but slower)
Likely some other online spots (google docs) that might be worthwhile, if someone wants 2 take the time

You can sort, search, update, add new ones etc..
Currently its about 2-3 weeks 'old' but worthwhile if looking at a truck thats been advertised b4 and c what price its dropping (I've seen $2-3K at some dealers) and what bleamish's have disappeared !

Hope it helps someone

Brendan

dude...you must have been really bored, im sure this could help alot of people looking though, it would be neat to keep this updated to see what all is out there, ill check it from time to time and maybe add a few things if I find any, good job and idea

That's a boat load of information; and I thought I was anal. Did you end up buying one? Also, can you sort by price?

Man, the prices have gone down quite a bit since I bought mine two years ago. I still owe more on my truck than most of those are advertised for.

Sweet mother of pearl! That is some serious research there my friend....

As part of my (crashed my 1996 FZJ80 175K recently, had since new) search 4 a cruiser I created a spreadsheet. In the end it has 300 trucks 4 sale around the county (USA only) with some data on the truck, date of advert, URL, where, price, dealer-y/n, VIN, mileage etc...

I've uploaded it onto an online location (have it as XLS spreadsheet - ping me if u want that) so others can add to it etc..
Currently at Login to 80s4saleusa (has a 30 day trial)
userid= land.cruiser@gmx.com (free email hoster), password= landcruiser
Tried http://numsum.com/spreadsheet/show/93861 as well (but slower)
Likely some other online spots (google docs) that might be worthwhile, if someone wants 2 take the time

You can sort, search, update, add new ones etc..
Currently its about 2-3 weeks 'old' but worthwhile if looking at a truck thats been advertised b4 and c what price its dropping (I've seen $2-3K at some dealers) and what bleamish's have disappeared !

Hope it helps someone

Brendan

Good job - do you have the original spread sheet?
this is an OK service, but try http://docs.google.com
it will never expire, and you have TOTAL control like Excel provides.

good luck.

Not bored but buying a truck I intend to keep for the next 10yrs required a little bit of home-work : )

If someone wants to take on the upkeep (At least in one location that others can update etc..) then this will have been worthwhile; especially the 'sale price' so others can get a realistic feel for what the current state of the market is. I do have the origonal speadsheet if anyone wants it emailed (3wks+ out of date now)
The dabbledb version also sorting on any column (price). I presume GoogleDocs does as well ...

I ended up buying this truck - (1997 FZJ Toyota Landcruiser (locked) - Rising Sun Member Forums) also looking at a 2nd truck for my wife

Sweet truck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom