FAQ Online Repair Manual Sources (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have a copy of the overhaul instructions for the later model R151F transmission?

I have a 2009 HZJ79 R151F. They are similar to the 1980s version which I have a manual for, but there are a lot of differences as well especially in the synchronizer and shift fork areas.
2007 was the cutoff year for the older revisions, so a manual newer than that would be helpful.

At present I only have a manual for a 1986 version. A 1996+ at minimum would be very helpful..

I was able to download a good manual in English for the engine in my KZJ78. Can’t find anything in English for the chassis and drivetrain. Wondering if the chassis is similar or the same on the HZ or other models that would be mostly applicable to the KZ. Anyone know?

Not sure if this was posted before, here is a guide to run the 2007+ Land Cruiser 70 series service manual (2014, 2016 & 2017) in the web browser online or offline:

looking for a 2014 EWD manual for a GRJ79, looked in the resource section but did not see anything

Hello there, I am new to this forum but to this date this thread has been the best source for manuals and wiring diagrams I've seen! If anyone can help me I need to diagnose some electrical and auto issues on my Hilux LN108 2lte auto, if anyone has any sources like wiring diagrams, workshop manuals etc it would be greatly appreciated as I've already almost been scammed twice for a manual! Thanks in advance 😁

Hello there, I am new to this forum but to this date this thread has been the best source for manuals and wiring diagrams I've seen! If anyone can help me I need to diagnose some electrical and auto issues on my Hilux LN108 2lte auto, if anyone has any sources like wiring diagrams, workshop manuals etc it would be greatly appreciated as I've already almost been scammed twice for a manual! Thanks in advance 😁
I hope you can find what you need here ALL US Landcruiser/LX service manuals 1960-2018 (all years all models) - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/all-us-landcruiser-lx-service-manuals-1960-2018-all-years-all-models.1268628/post-14432643

Cross-posting from my thread:

"
I wanted to share a set of "enhanced" repair manuals I've been compiling. If you're Type-A like me, these will hopefully help make your life easier by better organizing everything so you spend less time searching for the info you need.

These are only applicable to 70-series heavy-duty models.

These are individual PDF files that contain (hopefully) close to everything one might need for their vehicle, including:
- Engine repair manual
- Chassis manual
- EWD
- Etc.

They are "enhanced" because they have been hand-processed, and contain a table of contents, a routine maintenance guide, links to appropriate sections for each item, removed unneeded pages that don't apply to the vehicle, extra reference documents, service specifications, and is sorted in a way that should make more sense in terms of related items living closer together.

---
For those of you that are not tech-savvy:

These are currently hosted in a Google Drive folder, which most people probably know is a cloud-based storage service. PDF files do not require anything beyond a web browser to view. These files are too large to preview (open) within Google Drive, so download them first and save them wherever you would like.

After download:
1. Right click the file
2. Select Properties
3. "Opens with: _____" - If you don't have this set to your web browser, select "Change"
4. Select your web browser (I use Chrome)
5. Now, you can just double-click the file to open in your web browser
---

Please note that there are invisible links over each Table of Contents line item, or section ID in the RMG, which will take you to that section page. You can also open the bookmarks tab via the top-left corner in the PDF to navigate.

Files:
*Not Recommended* - An all-in-one manual that contains everything across the individual manuals.
All-In-One - 2245 pages, 342mb

Here is the Table of Contents from the All-in-One file:

Routine Maintenance Guide
Owners Manual
Service Data Sheet - Infographic
1HZ/1PZ/1HD-T Manual
- Introduction
- Engine Mechanical
- Fuel System
- Cooling System
- Lubrication System
- Chassis Lubrication Specifications
- Starting System
- Charging System
- Service Specifications
- SST & SSM
1FZ-F/1FZ-FE Manual
- Engine Mechanical
- EFI System
- Fuel System
- Cooling System
- Lubrication System
- Ignition System
- Starting System
- Charging System
Chassis Manual
-Clutch
- Manual Transmission: H41/H55F
- Automatic Transmission: A440F
- Transfer Case
- Propeller/Drive Shaft
- Suspension & Axle
- Brake System
- Steering
- Body Electrical
- Body
- Winch
- Air Conditioning
- Standard Bolt Torque Specifications
- SST & SSM
Electrical Wiring Manual
- Relay Locations
- Fuse Block
- Electrical Wiring Routing
- Connector List
- Electrical Wiring Diagrams

Recommended - Choose your vehicle:
RHD-1HZ - 1715 pages, 251mb
RHD-1PZ - 1715 pages, 252mb
RHD-1FZ-FE (or 1FZ-F) - 1891 pages, 299mb
---
LHD-1HZ - 1712 pages, 251mb
LHD-1PZ - 1712 pages, 251mb
LHD-1FZ-FE (or 1FZ-F) - 1884 pages, 295mb

These manuals are trimmed, for the most part, to only what is relevant to these configurations.
"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom