Online Driving Schools?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I guess that I was caught by a photo camera and now have to go to school. I see that there are several online schools available. Any one have any recommendations?

I just did one that was decent. AZCCTS. Read the facts placed through the reading that are out of place, and the test at the end is over how they taught the information. It's pretty easy. See if you can spot the angry Tony picture they use to illustrate road rage.

I just did one that was decent. AZCCTS. Read the facts placed through the reading that are out of place, and the test at the end is over how they taught the information. It's pretty easy. See if you can spot the angry [STRIKE]Tony[/STRIKE] Mark picture they use to illustrate road rage.

Fixed it for you :flipoff2:

I had to go once - what a waste of time :bang:

I went to the one at Bass Pro. I needed to do some shopping there anyway. John

I got pulled over by a cop in northern Az who mentioned that my 80 really moved well. He told me he owned a 60, then wrote me a ticket for passing too many cars at one time. Envy is ugly.

I like going to the classes, learn something new every time. I tend to participate rather than sleep though.

The real question is, how do guys with cruisers get tickets?
I was looking at the car next to me. It was passing me by 10 - 15 mph. It was a 100 with a lady driver and several kids in the back. I made the bad assumption that I was not speeding, since she was going a bunch faster than me. Oopsie!!

I guess that I was caught by a photo camera and now have to go to school. I see that there are several online schools available. Any one have any recommendations?

Not necessarily. They have to serve you in person for this to be legit, and they know that. I hear that most of these tickets are lost in the mail and never make it to their destination.;)

They do serve people on these occasionally. I answered the door at my buddies house when a process server rang the bell and told the server that he wasn't home and wasn't expected to be home anytime in the near future.

I paid one of these when they first started issuing photo radar tickets and a DPS officer I know asked me why?

Good luck.

Greg

I thought people just shreaded photo tickets:confused:

They're pretty sneaky, there's a website and they encourage you to go there to "see" your ticket. Once you've done that, you've acknowledged receipt. Scottsdale also got the okay for servers to leave the summons at your door.

Still, if you don't respond and are not served, the ticket is not legally binding.

Of course, if you mount your spare tire properly, they only get half your plate.:p

They're pretty sneaky, there's a website and they encourage you to go there to "see" your ticket. Once you've done that, you've acknowledged receipt.

Really?! Sneaky Bastids :flipoff2:!

Of course, if you mount your spare tire properly, they only get half your plate.:p

Oh yeah....Gotta love it.

I received one of these a few years ago in Phoenix, and read as much relevant information and articles as I could find. I took away two lessons:

1. Ignore it.
2. Unless you got it in Scottsdale.

Scottsdale is shady. Scottsdale doesn't care about the law or due process, and will suspend your license for non-payment. Scottsdale has even been reprimanded by the Arizona supreme court, been ordered to follow the law, and they simply ignored and continued.

Last edited:
I received one of these a few years ago in Phoenix, and read as much relevant information and articles as I could find. I took away two lessons:

1. Ignore it.
2. Unless you got it in Scottsdale.

QUOTE]

My expereince has been that if you get it in Scottsdale and have a Scottsdale address, they'll get after you. If you live elsewhere, they don't seem to be as concerned - but thats all heresay;)

I am not going to look for it, but the horror story that left an impression on me was about a 30 something Mesa woman with no other legal issues being taken into custody/handcuffed in front of her young children. For a camera ticket in Scottsdale that she had not paid, and had not been served with.

Try the ball and chain of having class A stamped on your license, I am #1 in many eyes.:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom