ONLINE DEAL: 5 Gal Scepter Water Cans $16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
I ran across this rocking deal on mil style water jugs...

These sure look like the SCEPTER 5 GALLON / 20 LITER WATER CANS you can find everywhere online for between $25 & $35 plus shipping.... Here they are $16.99 and you can get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50!

Go here:

BuyLCI.com

"Shop as a guest"

Search for "water can"

I ordered 4... I'll report back in a couple of days when I receive them....

Last edited:
I've used mine from LCI for 4 months now. They are not made by Scepter, but are made to the same spec here in the US. They have "property of the US government" molded into the side, which isn't a problem. I laugh every time I see water cans for sale for what they go for here and on ebay. you can get 4 for the same price as one with shipping. Now if you could only talk them into making and selling the fuel cans for the same price.(yeah I know all about the regulations not allowing the MFC in the US). I have 4 and will probably buy 4 more.

No plastic taste to the water with these?

No plastic taste to the water with these?

I washed mine out with a bleach solution before filling them for use. I haven't noticed any bad taste.

I have been using 4 of the LCI cans for 2 years and they are great!

Got my cans yesterday... they are everything I had hoped they would be. Heavy duty (mil-spec for sure) and made in the USA.... They look just like the ics and just link the "Scepter" version.

Note: Ordered on the 8th, received on the 12th... with the free shipping!

LCI ships from several locations across the country. Mine came out of Vegas so they were here in two or three days. Like has been said, you can purchase as a "guest" or set up an account.

There was a thread here or over on expeditionportal about using the water cans for fuel. It's still something I might play with adding a viton seal to. At the price, it might be worth experimenting with.

Here are some pics of my new cans
IMG_0436.JPG
IMG_0437.JPG
IMG_0439.JPG

Great cans, used them in the military and they are indestructible! I bought a bunch of these for my Boy Scout Troop and they are even scout proof!

the cans are made out of High Density PolyEthylene. I believe that makes them BPA free, but that could just be the BPA affecting my memory.

Thanks!

I just ordered 4 of 'em. :D

I ordered 4 and some other stuff. Thanks for the tip! :cool:

Super fast shipping! I got mine today. They came out of Vegas.

Dynosoar:zilla:

I was looking for a couple of those two years ago, but couldn't find a "deal" on them anywhere. Then I found a variation on the design, same manufacturer, same durability, just a different filler/spout...

I think I paid $11(each) in a close-out sale :grinpimp:

04933_spout-in_72dpi.jpg
5 Gallon Manual Venting Water Jerry Can with CRC (Light Blue/Military Style)

• Scepter Jerry Cans are virtually indestructible, manufacturer from high-density,unbreakable polyethylene that is rustproof, crush-resistant and non-corroding.
  • Features a reversible self-venting spout - no need to worry about separate vent closures
  • Scepter manufactures the only complete line available for gasoline, diesel, kerosene and water in a wide variety of sizes.
  • All sizes easily attach to the patented Flo n‘ GoTM hand pump.

*NOTE* If you are not sure about the quality of Scepter water cans ... if you buy one, you could easily pass it on to your grand kids after years of use. They are THAT durable, just keep them away from fire :whoops:

Last edited:
Has anyone checked these for leakage yet?

I'd like to order 4 as well. I didnt see anything about free shipping?

Ordered 4 of these, couldnt pass on the price. Learned my lesson by procrastinating on getting more Sceptors. Thanks for the heads up woytovich.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom