OneStone Armrests Round 2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So after some testing of the Armrests over a few days of daily driving, 600miles of highway and light off-roading I feel good about getting behind the product. It carried my arm, my coffee, and my kids’ weight while pretending to drive without dramas.

Adrian has been great to work with and I’m looking to bring in 15 pairs.

*** Sold Out ***

Feedback from users is appreciated. Questions are welcomed!

806346AE-38B5-4449-AEE5-08B34B4A34D6.jpeg

61E5726A-2655-4F74-BBCB-DBAFD650B322.jpeg

167ED1BF-BFB6-42C2-AFD3-631AD7F30932.jpeg

Last edited:
Nic I was I interrsted the moment I saw them at Windrock. How much for the pair and how do we pay?

Thank you Gary.

Pricing will be $300/pair (USD). This include shipping from Oz and domestic to address specified.

Payment through PayPal is preferred. I will require payment prior to putting in the bulk order with Adrian. Barring customs, delivery is about three weeks from when I place the order with Adrian. I’d like to get this next order in by next Monday.

Last edited:
Put me down for a RHD single in grey if still available.

Put me down for a RHD single in grey if still available.

You’re number 2 for the single I’m bringing in. If you find a buyer for the LHD I’ll mark you both down for a pair. Cheaper for everyone that way.

Adrian is getting a lot of requests for brown. I’m relaying you’re requests as well. That said, he is a small business. I’m not trying to speak for him. I doubt it’s cost effective for him to produce brown given the Australian market has predominantly grey interior trucks.

Last edited:
ditto on the brown

i want one for each side in gray if possible.

@divemedic @FJ73Texas i can take the left hand side which is my driver side_

I don’t mind anyone setting up pair-split purchases but please do so via PM so I can keep track of who is ordering what easier. Please have one person place the order.

That said, @AndrewHadji ordered just one.

Last edited:
I will take two pairs in grey. Will shoot you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom