One Week Only-No Minimum Order-April 1-8, 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Seemed like a good idea to help jump start sales at a time when everyone is home doing projects, albeit not always big ones...cause we’re all hoping things get back to normal soon. :)

Most everything will be available for purchase on the ‘no minimum’ basis during the sale. Excluded are rare and NOS parts.

I accept PayPal standard payments for new parts (if you’re willing to cover the 3% fee). I ONLY accept PP Friends And Family for used and rebuilt /reconditioned parts.

The minimum shipping charge will be $18, which would cover $8 for a USPS small flat rate box, and $10 to partially offset the time it takes to invoice an order, pull parts, package them and take them to the Post Office.

Thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times. :)

Last edited:
Progress report: seems to be working well. Only two people placed small orders so far. Everyone else has managed to remember one or two more things their trucks need to make a standard qualifying order, which helps a lot.:)

Thanks.

Last edited:
Last day. Hint: if I don’t answer the phone, it doesn’t mean I’m not there. Most likely I am working on rebuilding SOMETHING dirty, and using some currently-hard-to-replace nitrile gloves, so I’m more likely to let the answering machine take the call and call you back when I’m on break.

If you don’t leave a message, I can’t help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom